Chapter 21

By Tuesday, Blair figured it would be the best idea for her to temporarily move in with Logan. She packed up her little duffle bag and made Logan's home hers...sort of.

She soon realized that getting along with someone was a very different thing than living with someone. It only took about a day for Logan and Blair to realize that their day to day routines were different. 

Logan liked waking up at 8, showering immediately, and spending an hour making breakfast and starting his day. Blair on the other day preferred to sleep in for as long as possible. Breakfast was not a part of her routine and she tried her best not to offend Logan when she turned down his daily offers of omelettes and pancakes.

On Wednesday Blair felt Logan tapping her forehead. She slowly opened her eyes, trying to keep the bright light from blinding her.

"Good morning sunshine," Logan said smiling at a disgruntled Blair. He was fresh out of the shower and was already dressed.

"...uh hi? What time is it?"

"8:30! I was thinking we could start the day off by going on a bike ride then go out for lunch!"

Who the hell is this chipper this early?!

"Or...I could go back to sleep and you can come pick me up for lunch after your bike ride," Blair said, her eyes finally adjusting to the bright room.

Logan sat on the edge of the bed,"C'mon Blair, don't you want to do something other than sleeping the week away?"

Not really !

"Yeah, fine. Let me just shower and change...I don't really have bike riding clothes."

"Just wear jeans and a t-shirt, you'll be fine. Oh and make sure you bring a jacket because it's pretty cold out there."

So I get to bike ride and freeze my ass off, lovely!

"Wait! I don't even have a bike! Ha, now you have to let me be lazy," Blair said, pouting.

"Actually, I have a spare bike for you. My ex never bothered to pick it up so it's all yours," Logan said, a sly smile forming.

Blair groaned as Logan pulled her arms to get her up and out of the cozy bed. She walked to the guest bathroom where she'd been showering. Logan was oddly picky about his own bathroom and Blair had yet to see it.

After she showered she threw on some boyfriend jeans. They were slightly distressed with big holes in the knees and weren't really appropriate for the cold weather but Blair didn't care. She hoped and prayed the little bike trip would go by quickly. She'd never really been a fan of riding bikes, mainly because when she was 8 she'd fallen off a bike and broken her collarbone. This would actually be the first time since that accident that she'd be getting back on a bike. 

To complete her lazy outfit Blair threw on an Adidas hoodie that she'd taken from her brother's closet years ago. It was a men's medium so it fit Blair super loose but she was cozy so she didn't care.

She walked out of the bathroom pouting, still hoping to convince Logan to do anything but this.

"Don't you look...cozy?"

"I look cozy but feel sleepy," Blair said throwing her hair up into a ponytail even though it was still wet from her shower.

"It'll be fun, I promise. Maybe we'll even some bunnies...don't you like bunnies," Logan asked planting a kiss on Blair's forehead.