XXI-Midnight Madness

Comment and vote my lovelies!!
———————————-

As it gets later and I continue walking my mood doesn't change. All I can think about is Dean and how quickly he can go from happy to angry. I sigh and check my phone, it's almost midnight. Looking around I recognize this neighborhood. Of course my feet would bring me here, I chuckle at the irony.

I'm in Shawn's neighborhood and as my feet bring me closer and closer to his house my brain is screaming at me to turn around. What do I think I'm going to do anyway? He's probably asleep but he makes me feel better. I can't help but remember the time in the supply closet. How he kissed me so passionately that I could literally feel it in my toes. It's strange how someone I've been with for three years never once made me feel that way.

My feet stop at the front of his house, his big peaceful house. There's no way I can do this. I wince at the pain I feel on my waist and suddenly come to the realization of what I am doing. As much as I want to stop my feet that are headed to the front door of my teachers house in the middle of the night, I don't. Instead I lift my hand slowly, and knock.

Waiting, I feel my heart beat out of my chest. It's like every moral I've ever had is coming back in a rush and despite all of that I don't care. Dean can't make my decisions, I know who I am and what I want.

The door opens to reveal a very stunning Shawn in nothing but pajama pants. His hair is back to being messy, I get the urge to run my fingers through it. "Livia?" He questions as if he's dreaming.

"Make me forget." I whisper and that's all he needs before he pulls me into the house and flush against the door.

His eyes search for mine. "Are you giving me permission?" He asks to make sure.

"Please." I plead and his lips meet mine instantly. It's everything I've been craving since the first time.

Shawn grabs my waist causing me to wince. He pulls back quickly, "What's wrong?" His tone is filled with concern.

I shake my head dismissing it and wrap my arms around his neck to pull him to me. I don't want to talk about Dean, I just want his lips. I want his soft hands roaming my body. I want to feel pleasure instead of pain.

I let out a breathy moan as his hands grip my thighs and he lifts me up. My legs wrap around him and I grab onto his hair causing him to groan in response. Shawn's tongue separates my lips and enters my mouth so he can explore as he pleases. We move perfectly in sync, I never want him to let me go.

All too soon he pulls his lips off of mine. I almost scream in frustration but then his perfect lips find my neck. I lift my head to give him better access as his mouth trails hot kisses down my neck and to my collar bone. His tongue sucks and licks as I find myself getting more aroused by the second. This is how it should always feel, like we're the only two people in the entire world.

"I love the way you taste." Shawn whispers on my skin and then comes up to bite my lip.

Without taking his mouth off of my skin his hands trail up to the end of my dress that was previously pushed up. With one swoop he takes it off of me and looks at me with lust filled eyes.

"You're so sexy, Livia." The self conscience that I felt earlier in the night has completely vanished. I move my hands to the back of my bra taking it off slowly. Those green eyes darken and I feel myself getting more wet under his gaze.

Grabbing me, Shawn wraps his arms around my back and pulls me flush against his chest. Shawn brings me into the living room and lays me down on the couch without even breaking the kiss.

His broad shoulders and hard body makes me want to touch him so I lift my hand and bring it to his chest. I run my hands over every curve his body has to offer and I slowly trail down to reach the hem of his pants. I've never done anything to a man before but curiosity is getting the best of me. Just as I begin to lower his pants he stops my hand by grabbing it gently. His breath is erratic as he says, "Not tonight, just let me please you." He lets go of my hand and lifts his to cup my now bare breasts. Shawn kisses me again before moving to where his hands are. I moan and put my hands in his hair tugging at every lick and nibble he places on my chest.

Shawn begins to lower himself leaving hot, wet kisses all the way down my stomach. I instinctively arch my back to feel him closer. Chuckling against my skin, he smiles and looks up. "Eager are we?" He questions with a raised eyebrow and then goes back to attacking my skin with his mouth. I have goosebumps all over my body from the way he's making me feel.

When he reaches my underwear I yelp in surprise as his fingers go inside the material straight to my clit. "As hot as these are on you, they need to go." Shawn demands taking them off quickly. Shawn slowly kisses the inside of my thigh teasing me as I moan in response. "Beautiful." He whispers moving up to my center.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I question and he stops to look up at me.

"Has he never done this to you before?" I know he's talking about Dean and I shake my head no, not understanding why it matters. "He's a fucking idiot." He mumbles before looking at my body, caressing me slowly, "I wouldn't stop pleasing you," Before I can respond he seems to register what I had asked, "You trust me don't you?" He answers my question with a question but I don't protest. Instead I nod as he smiles devilishly. "Good."

He then places one hand on my stomach and I gasp when I feel his mouth lower on me, "Oh my God..." I can't help but moan as his tongue sucks and licks skillfully.

"So wet for me." He breathes and the vibrations of his voice mixed with the work of his tongue causes my hips buckle up. His hand on my stomach presses me back down on the couch. My breath hitches as he uses his other hand to put a finger inside of me along with his tongue. The combination is insatiable. I could feel my climax building as he adds another finger. Shawn pumps in and out of me while also sucking, making my back arch again and my eyes flutter in pleasure. How does this feel so good? Nothing has ever had this impact on me but then again this isn't exactly sex. I moan again when he pumps faster with his fingers. I don't know how much longer I'm going to last and he can tell I'm nearing my release.

"Come for me Livia." He demands as his fingers and tongue work even faster together. My moaning gets slightly louder with every move he makes. "Shawn..." I breathe as my whole body erupts into pure bliss.

Still riding out my orgasm, Shawn kisses back up to my chest and then my neck.

Shawn's P.O.V.

She caught me off guard. I must admit that. Livia was the last person I expected to show up at my door at midnight. When she granted me permission to kiss her I couldn't resist, it was like a magnetic pull and I was so drawn to her pleads.

I pull away and pick Livia up from the couch. I can tell I've drained all of the energy out of her. She clearly wasn't used to that and I revel in her innocence. Her head lands on my shoulder as I carry her upstairs and place her on my bed. "Get some rest, Livia." I kiss her lips and wrap her naked body under my covers and begin to leave to sleep on the couch. Livia's hand reaches out and grabs mine. I stop and turn to her.

"Stay with me?" She asks. I nod, walking around and crawling into bed with her.

Livia turns her body so that her head lies on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her bare body. I know she'll regret this tomorrow but for now it's so perfect.

Soon, her breathing evens out and she falls asleep. My mind wanders to what just happened downstairs.

What made her come to me? I already know it had to have something to do with Dean. Looking down at her, I move her dark hair out of her face and kiss her forehead. Whatever Dean is doing, she doesn't deserve it...nobody deserves it.

She's so beautiful as she sleeps peacefully.

It's not long until my eyes close and I fall asleep holding her.

Waking up I groggily open my eyes to see the light from the curtains shine through. Everything that happened last night floods my mind as I look down to see Livia still asleep in my arms. I smile as I realize something, this is the first night I've slept all the way through since I moved here. There wasn't a single nightmare to wake me up.