"Fine" Nash said angrily.

"Fine" I said angrily too, and we both left in 2 different rooms separated.

While I was unpacking I heard some of the guys coming in, they were: Hayes, Shawn, and Matt.

"Are you okay?" asked Hayes. I nodded.

"Is it true that you and Nash...Kissed" asked Shawn out of nowhere.

I started blushing so hard.

"Umm..." Is all I could say.

"So?" asked Matt smirking.

"Maybe...D-did he told you?" I asked still unpacking trying to avoid showing them my blushing.

"Well, yeah...He's our best friend...He tell us everything" said Shawn.

I turned around and looked at them.

"Yeah, we kissed, but...He made the first move" I said trying to defend myself.

"When?" asked Hayes surprised.

"When I got from the hospital due to my stitches. I honestly don't how? or why?, everything happened so fast" I said sitting on a couch. They nodded. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. It was Nash, Cameron, Carter, and Taylor.

Nash couldn't stop looking at me, so I just looked away.

"Hey, you guys want to go to the beach?" asked Taylor. I was texting Emily, my best friend. Suddenly, Nash grabbed my phone and put it in his pocket.

"What the...Nash, give me my phone" I commanded.

"No, you need to get disconnected...Let's go to the beach"

"Why? You guys not even want me here...Why would I go?" I sighed.

"I want you to come" said Hayes. I smiled.

"Fine" I sighed. I just can't say no to Hayes.

"Great...You have 5 minutes, if you're not ready...We're leaving without you" Nash chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"If I were you, I would hurry up" said Hayes. My eyes widened, I grabbed my suitcase, and rushed to the bathroom. I heard how the boys were chuckling.

I decided to wear: Strapless bikini with jean shorts, my Christian Dior sunglasses, I put on lipstick, and pink sandals.

I grabbed my beach bag and put my phone, earphones, and my favorite book inside.

When I walked outside I noticed Hayes sitting on the couch using his phone.

"Hey" I said sitting beside him.

"Hi" he said now looking at me.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"In Nash's room, still getting changed"

"Soo...I rushed for nothing?" I sighed.

"Pretty much" he chuckled.

We just hang out there talking about random stuff.

~20 Minutes Later~

"So, are you guys ready?" asked Nash while coming inside the room.

"Well, duh...What took you guys so long? You're worst than me" I said annoyed. Hayes chuckled.

"Shut up...Now let's go" said Taylor.

~At the Beach~

"Finally we're here" said Matt while getting out of the car. All the boys were pushing me to get outside first. I sighed and got out last.

I looked at my surroundings. The sky was blue, people running, jumping, and laughing. I smiled.

~Memory~

~Samantha's P.O.V~ (5 years old)

"Daddy, daddy...I won, I won!!" I said while running and laughing.

"Yes, princess...Good job!!" said dad while picking me up and spinned me around.

"Want some ice cream?" he asked putting me down and grabbing my hand. I nodded.

"Okay, let's go find mom"

~End of Memory~

All my thoughts were interrupted by me falling to the floor.

"Ow" I said. I looked beside me and found a freesbee.

"I'm sorry" I heard someone. "Let me help you" said this person while grabbing my hand.

"It's okay" I said while touching my head.

"I'm Brent...Brent Rivera" he smiled while taking his sunglasses off.

I heard of him. He's another popular Viner. He's one of my favorites.

"Samantha" I said shaking his hand. We remained a minute in silence.

"Yo Brent, what's up?" asked Nash while they did their bro hug. I just stand there awkwardly while staring at the boys saying hi to each other.

"So...Are you here for the Magcon?" asked Brent randomly.

"Yes" I said looking at the ground.

"Cool, then see you there" he said and left.

"Wow...Are you actually that beautiful that everyone flirts with you?" asked Cameron.

"I don't know...You tell me" I winked at Cameron. I glanced at Nash and he looked annoyed. I chuckled.

After that, we went to our spots, I was just sitting there reading while the other boys were swimming.