Allies

Jess-
We all walked into Shelby and Cory's room. I was really scared at what Shelby had planned. I was not planning anything cause well in still kinda upset. He doesn't talk to me. I sit in the corner on my phone usually. He sits on his cloud staying quiet. Ugh I just with I had the courage to talk to him. We go inside and I run to her bed. "Why did I agree to this?" I ask groaning.

"I don't know probably because your Jess." Shelby giggles and sits next to me. I pull my knees up to my chest when I see Adam come in. "Still no talking?" Shelby whispers. I nod and lay my head on my knees. She pats my back and I lean against her.

"What's wrong with Jess?" Ross asks walking over.

"I'm fine just upset about something." I say lifting my head up.

"Ok we will talk later you have been like this for a while." He says walking back to max, Barney, and red. I sigh and put my knees down.

"Wanna go battle or something to get your mind off of everything?" Shelby asks. I nod and shyly smile at her. We get up and walk out the door. We go to her battle arena. Ok Lizzie told me I have some sort of sleep powder I can create and shoot from my hands. We get in our positions. "Ok just get all of those negative emotions out." She says. I was about to shoot when the ground started to shake. I ran over to Shelby so we were more safe.

"Do you think it's them?" I ask.

"I don't know." She panics then we see three girls come from the ground. "Who are you?" Shelby asks ready to fire.

"I am Stacy. This is bee and Megan." A girl with a blue striped shirt said.

"We are here to take back Graser, Liam, and will." A girl in a bee onesie said.

"Why do you need them?" I yell.

"We are their teammates. They got lost and somehow found their way here." A girl in a rainbow sweater who I'm assuming is Megan said.

"Oh I'll go get them be right back." Shelby said and ran off. I stood their quietly looking down.

"Guys?" I hear Stacy say. I look up at her and nod. "What did he do you seem nice?"

"Things got weird and he doesn't talk to me anymore." I say looking down again.

"Why don't don't you talk to him?" Bee asks.

"I-I can't I'm to shy around him now."

"But you can do this I can tell your a strong hearted, brave girl." Megan says. I giggle and shake my head.

"Not to him I guess." Then Shelby walks in with the boys.

"Hey Jess what was Shelby rambling about?" Will asks looking at me. I gesture my hand to the three girls next to me. "B-bee?S-Stacy?M-Megan?" He asks. All of the boys run over a make a group hug.

"We missed you guys." Stacy says.(:] aren't I just so funny. That was her minecraft name.🤦‍♂️ oh god I'm weird.) me and Shelby sneak away back to the room. Their words keep going through my head. ''Why don't you talk to him?' '... your a strong hearted, brave girl.' Why can't I just talk to him?! I need to before something happens. I sigh when we walk into the room.

"Hey where are the guys?" Red asks.

"They left cause their teammates found them." Shelby says. I stay quiet. Over these past couple of weeks I have become and more quiet person.

"Ok um Shelby who is sleeping where?" Barney asks her. I'm scared now.

"We will foot like This. Everyone to this corner of the room," she points to a corner. "We'll all run and the two people to get to each bed can sleep there. The rest on the floor." She says. We all go to the corner. I don't need a bed. I sit on the floor. "Jess what are you doing?" She asks. I look up at her.

"I don't need a bed I can sleep on the floor." I say shyly.

"Oh okay. Everyone else go!" They all run to the beds. I watch them. Shelby makes it to one bed and I can see max made it to the same bed. Red got to the other bed along with Barney. I can see Ross and Cory with jealousy in their eyes. Oh yeah Ross likes max and Cory likes shelbs. Oh drama! "Ok us four get the beds and you guys get the floor." She says. I silently walk over to the bathroom and lock the door. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Hey Jess you ok?" I hear Ross ask from the other side of the door.

"Yeah. Just still upset." I sigh.

"Wanna go walk around and talk?" He asks.

"Sure." I say and unlock the door. We sneak out of the room and walk around our base. "So what did you want to talk about?" I ask him.

"Well why are you upset?" I sigh knowing I can't escape.

"I've liked Adam for a long time and then one day we were her and he called us friends. And I know that's a good thing but knowing he doesn't like like you is sad. So I ran out of our room and stayed at Shelby's that day. They next day me and shelbs did a thing where I kinda confessed but didn't at the same time. I said something like 'I thought I liked him but know I don't know anymore.' Or something and then things were awkward. We don't ever talk. We kinda avoid each other and I hate it. I just wish things went back to normal." I say to him. "What's up with you and max?"

"W-what do you mean?" He stutters.

"I mean you looked jealous when him and shelbs got the bed." I giggled.

"I mean well we kinda confessed to each other but I think he still likes Shelby." He says.

"Oh we'll go for it I'm sure he likes you as much as you like him. I mean he is very overprotective of you." I say.

"Yeah well we should get back it's getting dark." We look up at the glass roof. I nod and we head back tot he room.

Well there is sure going to be some drama.
~bella ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ