Sleepover

Shelby's pov-
I woke up and went to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and freaked out a little but then I remembered my crown. I went to Ross's room and woke him up. "Shelby go back to sleep." He said trying to push me away.
"No it's already 1:00 and we need to go to Jess's house soon."
"Ugh fine did you pack your stuff?"
"Yes you?"
"Yup let me get dressed then I'll go eat breakfast with you."
"Ok!" And then I walked out of his room I wen to mine and got some new clothes to wear. I grabbed a brush and brushed my hair walking downstairs. I went over to the fridge and go out some corn dogs. I cooked them and then Ross came down stairs. "I don't know why you said you needed to get dressed you are wearing the same thing." I giggle.
"Whatever gimme food." He exclaimed I gave him a corn dog and we ate. By the time we were done it was time to go. We ran upstairs and grabbed all of our bags. We ran outside and then we walked to Jess's house since it isn't that far. When we got there red and Barney were already there. "Hey guys!" Ross said as we walked in.
"Hi!" Jess exclaimed looking at my crown. "When did you get that?" She says pointing at my crown.
"I'll explain to everyone later."
"Ok!" They all say and me and Ross want up stairs with our stuff. Soon enough everyone was here. But not Cory I'll text him.

S-Cory where are you?
C- I can't go I'll be to embarrassed!
S- what do you mean I'll be right here by your side.
C-ok I'll be there in a minute
S-ok see you later.

Max walks over to me. "You ok?" He asks and I nod. "Ok you know I'm going to break up with her right?"
"B-but."
"Sh it's fine Shelby I like someone else."
"Are you sure? I don't want your break up to happen because of me."
"I'm sure it's not your fault. She is just jealous."
"How I'm nothing."
"Oh Shelby you are funny, smart, nice, pretty she is jealous don't worry."
"Ok." Just then someone knocks on the door. I go over to the door and let Cory in. He is very shy. "Cory when did that happen?" I whisper ask him.
"Yesterday were you chosen?" I nod. "My item turned my face into a camera."
"Oh."
"Well now it's time to explain." Ross said looking at me. I nod and stand up. "Me and Shelby were chosen to be a part of the next eight."
"I'm light and Ross is water."
"I'm fire." Max exclaims and stands up.
"I'm dark." Cory says.
"I'm air." Adam says standing up with Cory.
"I'm earth and red is lightning." Barney says standing up with red.
"And I'm magic!"Jess exclaims getting up to join us.
"Omg guys we are all eight!"I say jumping up and down. "Ok time to head out everyone grab your stuff." They all nod and we all go get our things. Once everyone meets back up we leave. "Me and Max know the forest like the back of our hands but we have never seen a metal gate before."
"That's weird we will find it though!" Jess says with determination. We all keep walking and we all split up since we have phones. I go with max. Ross with Jess. Red with Barney. And Cory with Adam. We are walking when I suddenly hear.
"Well she didn't take that well."it was of course max. He was looking down at his phone. I walk over and put my hand on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry Max."
"It's not your fault Shelby you did nothing wrong."
"Ok I just with I Could help...." I was cut of. He kissed me. I kissed back. There was so much passion. He pulled away.
"Why did you kiss back?" He asked me.
"Because I have always liked you and I was really sad when you got together with cheese and so was Ross."
"Oh I really like you Shelby."
"I like you a lot too." I stared at him until I got a phone call.

S-hello.
J- me and Ross found it he said go to the hiding spot of rossomness.
S- ok got it see you in a second.

"Come on max I know where they are."
"How?"
"We are cousins and we played a lot of hide and seek when we were little."
"Oh ok let's go." I grab his hand and head off. I blush a little when doing so cause I still really like him.oh come on Shelby he doesn't like you he feels bad! Yeah your probably right no one loves me. There you go now run to where you need to go. Why? Just do it! Ok geez! I run. I run fast. He is running after me. "Shelby come back!"
"Why?" I say back to him. "We are here!" I approach Ross and scare him.
"What the hell Shelby and where is Max!?"
"Back there." I point behind me.
"Shelby why would you say that?" Max says running up to me.
"What do you mean?"
"You think out loud sometimes I guess."
"Oh no."
"Ok I'm confused." Ross said. I just walk away towards Jess."Shelby!"
"What it's true!" I say back to him.
"No it's not!"
"Yes it is if my parents loved me wouldn't be living with you Ross. If Tyler loved me he wouldn't have cheated on me. If anyone loved me I wouldn't be doing this." I pull up my sleeve.
"WhAt?" He asks.
"What do you mean?" I look at my arm the scars were gone. "Where did they go did these powers make them disappear?"
"The powers make us kinda immortal." Adam says coming up behind me.
"What no how am I going to calm myself down now!? This is horrible!"
"Shelby what were you trying to show me?" Ross asks.
"Cuts." I whisper.
"What did you say I could hear you?"
"Cuts Ross ok yeah Im horrible oh Shelby you shouldn't do that. Well guess what I did until I got these powers. Now i can't and it's horrible!" I yell at him. I run away and go through the gates. I was teleported to a battle arena. Then I could see everyone being teleported next to me. I try to run but someone grabs my arm. It was Max. He pulled me into a hug and let my cry into his chest. He strokes my head.
"Sh its ok Shelby." He says trying to comfort me. I stoped crying and I looked around everyone we looking at me. We were all here then a lady came up to us. She had pink hair and she was with a man with green hair. Max let go of me and bowed down. "Lady Lizzie and sir Joel its and honor to meet you." He said.
"Nice to meet you too." Lizzie said. "We will be the ones training you but now roommates. These at based on your powers. Fire with water. Lightning with earth. Light with dark. And air and magic."

Ok guys first real chapter kinda. Love you guys even though no one reads this book. Bai!