Chapter- Secrets out

Start from the beginning

After class i changed back into my school clothes and went back into the gym..feeling beyond sick.. thirsty..so thirsty i thought about  jumping  into the school's swimming pool and drink the water but decided that would be very nasty considering..all the germs that's swimming around in there...Never mind..

Maybe if i tell Blake  i'm sick he will let me go..but who am i kidding..he a douche bag, he doesn't care..how i wish he  did.. I walked up to the brown door that read coach , written on a gold metal plate on the door..and knocked....He open the door on the second knock.

He smiled; Come in Ms. Larson

I rolled my eyes and walked passed him...and sat down in a chair with an sigh feeling the room spin..i put my head in my hands and closed my eyes willing the world to stop spinning...

Hello....Ms.Larson i heard Blake voice...

I looked up seeing three Blake's something i didn't need....One was good enough 

What? i said with an sigh..

You okay you look like..

What.... Hell..i smiled a fake smile Thank's!

Are you sick? he asked bending down and touched my face with his cold hands....they felt so good against my hot skin...

Oh my god your burning up..come on.. he said said holding his hand out..

I looked at him and shook my head-No i'm fine...just let me finish detention so i can go home and lay down..

you need to go to the hospital. .he argued

No i don't i said standing up and lost balance he caught me and held me close to his chest...

Ye...s you do come on...he said picking me up

No... i said i would have tried to get loose but i was to weak, i lack the strength to even stay awake..cause right then everything went black..

=========================================================================================

BLAKE POV;

I was sitting at my desk thinking of Ebony..i hate admit but it was a  pleasure to have her do what i tell her and to see the  look on her face when i gave her  detention was priceless...she hates me i can tell .B ut why? Why should she hate me- I should be the one hating her ..she's the one that left me... well payback is going to be a bitch...

I was sitting back thinking of all the devilish  things, i will make her do like... Buff the gym floors..clean the boys locker room, maybe get a free be, maybe...then i heard  knocking and i knew it was Ebony..i could smell her from all the way through the door...

I smiled and walked to door and open it to see a tired but beautiful Ebony..a very tired Ebony..

Hello ms. Larson.. i smiled as she rolled her eyes at me and walked pass me and into the office.. to sit in the chair near my desk, i closed the door and watched her as she put her head in her hands and i saw them shaking...   

Ms. Larson.. 

What? she said sounding distorted...was she sick.. she look faint

Are you okay you look.. i was about to say sick but i was interrupted i  stop when i looked into Ebony eyes...what was wrong with her..

What...Hell...thank's she said with a fake smile..  i was beyond worried as i stared into those beautiful blue eyes that captured my heart i bent down in front of her...Are you sick? she didn't answer so i touched her head...my god..