He left my wrists and dug his nails in my waist.

I crawled my arms from his back up to his shoulders,hugging him tight,trying to subside the pain.

He sucked the bite with the swishing sound and my knees felt weak feeling his warm saliva replacing my warm blood.

DAMN !

JESUS ! HE MARKED ME !

Reality struck to me but it was late.

He placed his open lips on the bite and kissed it warmly making me close my lips feeling his immense passion.

No ! I've to stop him ! I've to stop myself from feeling these sensations !

"Manik nhi !" I whispered while breathing heavily.

And he pulled his face back.

I moved my face back to look at him and his passionate eyes made my feet trembled on their place.

I immediately left his shoulders and he too left my waist.

I turned while wiping my tears when I heard his mocking tone.

"Mere nishaan k sath Armaan se sagai karogi tum?

See I marked you ab tum kisi ki nhi ho sakti !"

I turned towards him and he noticed my flowing tears.

"Nan...!" Before he could take my name or could raise a step towards me I showed him my hand.

I know he loves me but he hasn't deciphered yet!

His possessiveness, His jealousy, His anger, His hot touches are pure symptoms of love.

But I've to stop him from discovering these feelings because once he'll recognize these feelings he will turn rebellious for his love and that can be dangerous.

Ab waqt haath se nikal gaya!

"Enough Manik ! ENOUGH !

MAIN AGAR KUCH KEH NHI RAHI TOU ISKA YE MATLAB NHI HAI K TUMHARE MAN MEIN JO AYEGA WO KAROGE , JO AYEGA WO KAHOGE !

I'M REPEATING MYSELF FOR THE LAST TIME. STAY AWAY FROM ME,I'M SOMEONE'S ELSE BRIDE.YOU CAN FIND OTHER GIRLS TO FULFIL YOUR DESIRES !"I barked and turned to wipe my tears.

But before I could just raise my hands to wipe my tears , i was turned back harshly.

"HOW DARE YOU ?" He growled while pushing his nails brutually in my shoulders.

I lowered my lashes unable to look in his red rimmed eyes.

"MERI ANKHON MAIN DEKHO NANDANI !" He shouted angrily and I immediately looked up.

Gosh ! I've never seen him this angry!

"DO YOU REALLY THINK I'M FULFILLING MY DESIRES WITH YOU ?"He asked and a fresh tear rolled down from my cheek.

I stayed quite and he turned more angry.

"OK ! FINE ! STAY DUMB ! AGAR TUMHE YHI LAGTA HAI TOU YHI THEEK !

I ACCEPT THAT I MANIK MALHOTRA IS FULFILLING HIS FUCK*ING DESIRES WITH HIS COUSIN NANDANI KHURANA !" He retorted and leaned towards my lips.