Chapter Three

Michael's caught off guard, it was definitely the last thing he expected Jeremy to do (not that he was complaining); however, he relaxes as soon as Jeremy pressed his lips to Michael's.

    D-does he like me...? Michael thinks, N-no, of course not.. Jeremy just wants me to feel better... right?

    Michael puts his hand against Jeremy's cheek and the other on his thigh. Before he could do any worse, Michael pulls away from the kiss and stares at Jeremy.

    Jeremy blushes deeply. He was so shocked, not only because he just kissed Michael, but because he didn't mind it. Jeremy suddenly starts laughing somewhat nervously.

    Michael watches Jeremy laughing with a grin on his face. Michael knows he's blushing as well, but not nearly as much as Jeremy. Michael starts laughing along with him.

    Slowly, Jeremy stopped laughing, leaving a goofy smile on his face. His feelings are... odd, but he didn't feel like the rejection of said feelings wasn't right.

    I- I love my best friend..

    Jeremy chuckles, "I guess this makes me bi, huh?"

    "Yes, yes it does," Michael laughs. "I'm gay, though, so you're gonna have to live with it.

    Jeremy laughs as well, "I guuesssss."

    Michael kisses him again and wraps his arms around Jeremy's neck. "I can finally do this!" Michael whisper-shouts.

    Jeremy chuckles at Michael's excitement, though he still feels blush crawls up on his face.

    They stay there, cuddling together on the beanbag pile for hours. When it gets closer to nighttime, Jeremy dozes off and falls asleep.

    Michael notices Jeremy's breathing had slowed, and checks if he was sleeping.

    He slowly gets up and goes to the other side of Jeremy to see his eyes closed.

    Michael chuckles to himself and picks up Jeremy (with slight struggles; however, Jeremy's pretty light (but not too light,)) and takes him to his room.

    I... I won't... I shouldn't...? I don't know.., I'll just go to my room now. Michael thinks to himself and starts to leave Jeremy's room, but Jeremy (half asleep), reaches out his arms, "Noooo..."

    "Noooo..?" Michael looks back to Jeremy.

    "Don't leave me..." Jeremy mumbles sleepily.

    Michael blushes at that statement, then shakes his head, "Jeremy, I have to go to my room..."

    "Don't go..." Michael notices Jeremy's almost a wounded puppy look on his face.

    Michael sighs, "Alright, I'll stay here."

    Jeremy smiles and moves over on his bed. Michael was suddenly aware of what he agreed to do; sleep in the same bed as Jeremy. He had slept in the same bed as Jeremy before, but it was different then.

    Michael's still had a nervous yet happy feeling surround him. He awkwardly walks over to Jeremy's bed and slowly lays down next to Jeremy.

    Oh. My. God... I'm like, actually allowed to do this! This is crazy! I can't believe this! Michael thinks. He tentatively wrapped his arms around Jeremy.

    Jeremy blushes, he felt so happy that Michael was gonna sleep in the same bed as him. He knows they have before, just as Michael did, but he also realizes that it's so much more different now.

    I'm glad this all worked out... Jeremy smiles, and dozes off to sleep.

_________________________________________

534 Words