Chapter 4(Re-write)

(Hello everyone,
yes it has been a bit over a year since i last updated a re write for this story and to be honest i forgot about it. but then i notice some people comment on it recently and i was like 'oh yea i was starting a re write' and now here i am please enjoy.)

Cc's POV.

We were able to reschedule​ the show without messing up the tour dates, and as a bonus everyone is feeling better and all the equipment is back up and running. I was sitting in my bunk watch family guy on my laptop when i heard a crash, i jumped up to see what had happen.

When i got there i was greeted with the sight of a half naked jinxx under a wet towel cover jake, their heads snapped up as i cleared my throat.

"it's not what it looks like?" i asked scratching my head. they both nodded.

"oh ok because it looks like jinxx was walking around without a shirt you came out of the bathroom and bumped into him making you both fall. glad we cleared up that it wasn't that please do continue whatever it is you guys are doing" i said skipping out of the kitchen area before they could say anything.

Ashley's POV.

Me and andy decided to surprise everyone with their favorite food, it took awhile and we had to make many stop but we were finally finished. It was a bit chilly outside even for the spring time, i shivered i walked a little closer to any trying to keep warm. I looked up and him and he smiled pulling me closer, sometimes being shorter then andy wasn't bad.....well it is when he takes your hello kitty plushie and holds it over your head.

We made it back to the bus, jake and jinxx were sitting on opposite sides of  the couch looking awkward as fuck. I gave them a look and they just shook their heads i shrugged and put the food i was carrying on the table, andy did the same before going to get cc.

We all sat down and started eating, cc said thank you and dug right in while jinxx and jake mumbled a thank you and kind of picked at theirs.

"did we get the wrong stuff?" andy asked frowning.

"n-no it's just-" before jake could finish cc cut in

"i found the in a weird position and called them out on it now they are acting weird" cc said stuffing his face with a few nachos.

"ok cc slow down with the food don't want you to get hurt and you two get over it and eat don't want you passing out because you didn't eat" i said crossing my arms i swear sometimes i feel more like a parent then a band member.

"yes mama ashes" the all said in unison

I smiled and nodded i feel like a proud parent, ya did good ashley ya did good!