Chapter 7

Jinxx POV.

I was just sitting around in the hotel room minding my on business when I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it,it was andy and Ashley.

"Hey, come in" I said with a smile

They said hi and came in jake was in the shower.

" so what's up?" I asked after they got in

"Nothing really we have the day off so how about we go shopping?" Ashley suggested

By this time jake came out with only a towel wrapped around his waist. I looked at andy and he was looking at the floor blushing like crazy. I wonder what's up with him. Well I'll ask him later. We told jake about our plans he said ok. Once he got dressed we went to Jon and Cc's room to tell them. We got cc and headed to the mall. The mall was right beside the hotel so we decided to walk. Once we got there we went straight to hottopic. When we got in there everyone spilt up, Ashley went to the hello kitty section, and went to the batman section, and cc and jake went to check out the tee shirts. I walked over to the make up section and grabbed some eyeliner. Then I walked over to Ashley, who was deciding on whether to get a hello kitty hat or hello kitty shirt.

"Why don't you just get them both?" I suggested

I must have scared him because he jumped a little.

"Yea I think I will." We walked over to the cash register and payed for our stuff and told the guys we would wait for then at the food court. They said ok and we headed out the store.

"Hey Ashley have you notice something different about andy lately?" I asked once we found a place to sit. Ashley looked me in the eye.

"Yea like every time one of us look at him he blushes or looks away, I think he's hiding something" I nodded in agreement

"Maybe one of us should talk to him, and find out" I mean he always talked to Ashley when something's wrong or comes to me.

"Yea I think we should" Ashley said while looking around. Their wasn't really anybody here. So I looked at Ashley he looked at me and I smirked at him. He blushed and looked down. I stood up and grabbed Ashley's wrist and dragged him to the bathroom and pushed him into a stall. I lock the door and turned towards him, he was looking at his feet blushing again. I chuckled a little and walk over to him. I put a finger under his chin lifting his face up so we where a inch away from each other. I looked into his brown eyes and I started to lean in we met half way. It started off as a slow,passionate kiss, then It got needy full with lust. He licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance in which I gladly gave him when I tongues met it was like fireworks. We started to fight for domanice which I won. I explored his mouth tasting that familiar bubble mint flavor. I moved my lips from his to his neck I started looking and licking trying to find his soft spot. When I kissed under his right ear he let out a sweet moan. Found it, I grabbed him by his waist and grindded against him I could feel him getting hard I was about to slid my hand down his pants,when my phone went off. He let out a fustrated sigh when I pulled away I pecked his lips before I answered my phone.

"Hello?" I answered trying to hide the annoyance in my voice.

"Hey, where are you guys?" Andy asked

I wa about to answer when Ashley started to kiss my neck. I bite my lip to hold back a moan

"Yea sorry we went to walk around some more. We will be there in a minute" I said

We said our byes and hung up I turned towards and gave him one last kiss. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Come on ashes let's go meet the other guys" I said pulling him along

"Fine" he said sounding a little disappointed

I turned around and whispered in his ear.

"We will finish this later" when I said that he blushed we walked out and found the guys waiting on is at a table.

"Hey guys sorry it took so long we got.....distracted." I said as me and Ashley sat down. We looked at each other and smiled.

~I bet you guys didn't expect that!! What you guys think. Should I keep going? Sorry it's crappy. But I hope you guys like it. Leave a comment of what you guys think.~