Chapter 9

Andy's POV.

Well tour will be over in three weeks. Wow it's gone by pretty fast right now I'm in the 'living room' of the bus looking out the window. I still haven't told the guys I'm gay the only one who know is the plushy batman on my bunk. He hasn't told anyone but then again he's stuff ya know. I think the others are starting to figure it out. But for the last few days it's been weird. For example Monday night we where sitting around watching a movie. Jinxx and Ashley where sitting pretty close. And I don't know if I was seeing things but I could have sworn I saw them to hold hands. Then yesterday when we stopped we went to a Burger King and jake and cc sat at a table by them selves but that's not the weird part. The weird part is that when ever Ashley or jinxx would look at them they would do something like you would see a couple do. I know it sound confusing but that's what happen. Oh that's not all Ashley hasn't brought a girl on the bus since tour started I'm happy but scared at the same time happy because I don't have to hear moaning and stuff and get jealous scared because I'm so use to him with girls all the time it feels weird maybe he has a girlfriend.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by cc walking in.

" hey chuppy what's up?" I asked as he sat beside me

"Nothing.......well something....," he started but trailed off

" hey what's wrong you can tell me" when I said that he looked at me and gave me a little smile

"Ok um.......andy......do you love someone?" Well that question just came out of no were didn't it.

"I.....um....I-I....I guess y-you could say that w-why?" Ugh!!!! Why do I have to stutter!!

" just asking.....can I ask another question?" I nodded slowly scared of what he might ask. What if he ask am I gay? Or who I love? Ok andy just stay calm....just stay calm

" how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?" He asks with a dead serious look on his face after a minute we both busted out laughing. I'm glad it wasn't what I thought he was going to ask. Once we stopped laughing the guys came back with the pizza.

I went to open a box and saw that someone already ate half of it.

"Who ate half the pizza already?" We all looked at jake, he just blushed and looked down.

I should've known it was jake he loves pizza. We all grabbed our pizza and dug in.

Jake's POV.

After we all finished eating well I was still eating working on my sixth slice and I was still hungry. What?!? I'm a growing boy and a growing boy got to eat.

" well I'm going to go take a nap" andy said and got up and went to be bunk area.

Once the foot closed cc came over to me and sat in my lap. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Ashley and jake holding hands. Jinxx looked at me with a mad look. Jinxx is mad at me right now ok let fill you in. Remember how jinxx and me where in the hotel room and then when we got back on the bus and watched a movie how him and Ashley where all over each other. Well the plan was to make them two mad or jealous which ever comes first. Jinxx is mad at me for what I did yesterday.

~FLASHBACK~

I walked into the back room to grab my phone. When I walked in jinxx was in his bunk. I decided to tease him.

"Hey jinxxy" I said as poked my head into his bunk.

"Hey jake" he said as he sat up and jumped off his bunk. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. When I pulled back jinxx was pouting and pulled me into another kiss. We made out for a few minutes It started getting intense and I could feel jinxx's hard on press against mine. He let out a needy moan, I pulled away and went to my bunk and grabbed my phone. I was about to walk out when jinxx grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Where are you going?" He asked a little confused

" going to get me a soda, want one?" I asked

" I want something else" jinxed moaned and kissed my neck

" so......how about a monster?" I asked Playing dumb jinxx pulled back. He looked me in the eyes. He looked......upset, mad even?

" you know what I mean, stop teasing!" I looked at him innocently

"Oh OK I get it.....I'll get you a beer" I said smiling I turned around and grabbed the door knob. I was about to walk out but I turned around and looked and jinxx. He looked shocked mixed with something else, and on top of that he had a hard on. Just to send him over the edge.....

"Oh and jinxx you might want to fix......that" I said pointing to the bulge in his pants. With on last smirk I left.

~FLASHBACK OVER~

Yea and that's why he's mad right now because I played dumb when I knew what he wanted. I told cc, he wanted to help, he also wanted to mess with Ashley. We still have three weeks of tour left stuff can happen.

well i mean it can but.... ok who am i kidding a ton of shit can happen. even more so when jinxx is mad, this is going to be a fun few more weeks don't you think.