Chapter 6

Andy's POV.

~Dream~

I heard loud nosies...really it's the middle of the night!!!! Are you fucking kidding me right now. But when I open my eyes to see where the noise was coming from I realized.......it was coming from me! I was moaning like crazy I felt something whimper so I looked down and there was a naked, Ashley....he was sweating looking into my eyes with those gorgeous brown eyes full with lust and love. The sight made me let out a slight moan. As I was admiring his body he ran his fingers down my chest and down my stomach.

"A-andy please m-move" Ashley whimpered

When he said that I lost all self control I started thrusting into him I tilted my head back in pleasure. Then I heard Ashley let out a scream of pleasure........found it. I started hitting his prostate over and over again. I began to feel that familiar burning sensation in the pit of my stomach. I didn't want to wait another minute I started going faster and harder.

"Andy touch me" Ashley moaned

I reached down and grabbed his throbbing member and started pumping him in time with my thrust. So it became sloppy. By this time Ashley was screaming like there was no tomorrow. I released into him coating his insides. Not too long after Ashley came hard over my hand and his stomach. I lifted my hand to his face and watched him lick it clean. That was......hot!

~Dream over~

When I woke up it was 10:30pm I decided to get up I looked over to Ashley's bed and realized he wasn't there. Must have left early or something. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I didn't here the water running. So when I walked in Ashley was getting out of the shower wet and naked. My eyes widen and my jaw dropped. He didn't notice me so I closed the door and walked back to my bed. I looked down at my pants......grrrrr this is going to be a long day.

Maybe today won't be so bad, but then I felt the throbbing pain of my member and thought other wise.

|~sorry it took me so long to update I have been really busy. Sorry the chapter is short to I couldn't think of anything else. Well I hope you guys liked it. I will put another chapter up so hopefully. Oh one more thing what do you guys think should happen next. Who's POV should I do? Message or comment your choice. Bye guys~|