Chapter 3

Andy's POV.

Ever since I over heard jake and cc, it's been weird every now and then I'll walk into the room and everyone shuts up. Did I do something? Today I decided I'll ask what's up. I saw cc outside the bus in his stage make up since we had a show tonight.

" Hey cc what's up?" Asking in a very cheery voice

Cc jumps a little.he looks at me then the ground

" Hey andy nothing goin on right now" he mumbles. Ok something is defiantly wrong.

" Cc come on something been going on and I want to know what it is!!!! You guys haven't been talking to me and when you do it's not for long? Did I do something?" I was looking him dead in the eyes now.

" Andy you did nothing wrong everything's fine. Everyone just stress that's all it is." He wasn't really focused but was trying to make the best of the situation.

"Ok." I sighed maybe this is just the stress getting to me.

Maybe if I told the band I was gay some of the stress would go away.

But I'm scared they will hate me or worst leave the band!!!! and i would rather stay in the closet then have everyone leave and not talk to me again.

As I walked back on the bus I bumped in to someone and landed on top of them. I groaned and looked down at who I fell on. It was jinxx. He was staring at me, I looked away and I felt myself blush.

I got off jinxx offering him a hand. i help dust him off and checked to see if he was OK.

"Um.....sorry jinxx I wasn't looking where I was going." I mumbled. Gosh why was I so fucking nervous. Just stay calm man!!! it's not like your taking the SAT or something!!!!

" No problem Andy it's cool. Hey is something bothering you? you look like you have a lot on you mind?" I looked at him. he looked concerned like a good friend is.

" Well jinxx.....something is on my mind....c-c-can you keep a secret?" I asked nervous

He nodded in response

I looked around and pulled him to the back room.

"OK....um I don't know how to put this......well I'm just going to come out with it.....um jinxx I'm....." I trailed off I

Not knowing what to do. i can't do this!!! i can't do this!!!

"You what andy, it's ok I won't judge you just tell me" he said in a soft voice

I sighed and took a deep breath

"I'm just upset that everyone is unhappy and wish there was something i could do...."

i'm such a coward.......