Chapter 4

Andy's POV.

"HELLO. MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! READY FOR A GOOD TIME!!!! THIS IS CALLED REBEL YELL!!!" I scream into the mic a the intro to rebel yell starts.

*time lapse after concert* (backstage)

"Wow.....that was an awesome show you guys!" I say as I sit on the couch grabing me a beer from the mini fridge.

" yea it was we killed it!!" Cc says jumping around like a maniac

" yea we did!" Jake says and high fives cc

Ashley walks over and whispers In my ear

"Did you give him sugar or something or is he just drunk"

I bust out laughing I shake my head and hand him a beer. I look around for jinxx he's leaning against a wall texting someone on his phone.

"Hey jinxx want a beer?" He looks up and shake his head and goes back to looking on his phone. Then I look around and everyone is on their phones. I wonder what's going on.

*time lapse* (back on bus)

" I'm tired you guys. I'm going to bed"

Jake looks at me

"Are you sure you don't want to stay up with us?"

I nodded

"Yea I'm sure" I said night to everyone and went to the bunk room and got dressed in black Sweatpants and a plain black shirt. I got in my bunk about to go to sleep when I started to hear the guys talk.

"So what did you and Andy talk about earlier?" Cc asked

"Oh......nothing much but he did say something..." Jinxx trailed off. Was he going to tell the guys I was gay?!?!?!?

"Really,what did he say?" Jake asked

"He said.....that he was upset that everyone was unhappy and wanted to do something to make everyone feel better" with that the room went quite. 

"He said that" Ashley asked "wow"

i wish i could see their faces, maybe they will talk about their problems and i can figure out what to do.

"well, i don't know if there is anything he can do at this point? but it was nice of him to think of us" Cc said confused "why didn't he just come to us and asked?well he did ask me but i kinda just blew it off"

"Maybe he thought we would get angry with him or something." Ashley said

With that I head enough I decided to get up and use the bathroom. i'll have to figure it out another way then.

I walked out of the bunk room, when I looked up everyone eyes where on me. everyone looked a little sad and tired, not knowing what to do for your friend in need is the worst feeling i have ever had.

I blushed and looked down. I was about to turn around and go back to the bunks

When I felt someone grab my wrist I turn around to see Ashley he looked at the guys they nodded. Ashley turned to me a pulled me to the bunk room.

"Listen Andy we are fine you don't have to worry about us we are fine just a little home sick that's all" Ashley said with a little smile

"No i'll never stop worrying about you guy....i love you guys too much not to care and your my brothers and brothers look out for each other and be there for them when they need them. i just want to help.." i said

"i know and we are so lucky to have a best friend a brother like you and don't ever think that we don't care abut you. if something is wrong we might need time but we would tell you eventually promise." with that he gave me a hug and a kiss on this cheek and with that he sent me off to bed.

they were right i was worrying to much they wouldn't leave me and if they needed to tell me something they would. maybe they just need time and i'm overreacting, yea i was just overreacting.