Chapter 1(Re-write)

Andy's POV.

I really wish someone would have told me a love life would be this difficulty a warning would have been nice...oh but no! they just threw poor me into a cold cruel world of love without a damn clue what was going on. I'm not asking for much all i want is a few hints on what to do a little push here and there ya know what I'm saying?

As that thought crossed my mind someone had bumped into me from behind making me fall forward, i groaned picking myself up telling the person it was OK no harm done.

OK when i meant push i didn't mean it literally. gosh i swear the universe take everything so seriously, i mean why so serious universe? why so fucking serious?!?!?!

wow that just got real deep real fast, i sighed and continued walking back to the bus i decided to get some fresh air after i started over thinking things. It seemed as everything slowed down when i walked onto the tour bus, i was hit with nothing but cuteness.

jinxx was curled up on the couch with a small baby blue blanket cc got him a few years ago, he was also cuddling with the giraffe batman i gave him for his birthday. i had to give it to him a few days before because if i didn't i would have kept it for myself and then what would i have gotten him.

i stood there like a freaking stalker staring at him sleep before walking away i wasn't really paying attention and i ran into a door. while i was trying to sooth the pain cc open the door and looked at me funny.

"hey Andy are you OK?" he asked tilting his head.

"yes just a bit clumsy today that's all" giving him a small smile.

"oh OK be more careful and we are thinking movie night tonight instead of going out, Jake is heading out to grab a few things before we start he wanted to know if you wanted to tag along." cc said bouncing a little, with all that energy im sure he could last- OK lets not!

" yea sure i need to pick me up some stuff anyways, tell him to meet me outside." i said walking to the bathroom to......do things that men do in bathrooms....that is none of your business.....

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<>

never go to the store with a hungry Jake just FYI ya know so you never make that mistake. we only needed some chips and other yummy snacks but Jake got hungry and we ended up buying more they we needed.

so when i made the point that we didn't need this stuff and its bad for you he said and i quote.

"you know what? your right! im mean what am i thinking I'll just get the low fat and when i work out it'll be like me working more without actually."

that made no sense but he said it and he can't take it back, so as me and Jake lugged all the food back to the bus thank gosh cc told the driver to park in the parking lot of the store. when we got there jinxx was up and looking through all the movies.

"we're back!! and we have brought food" Jake announced holding up one of the many packs of Oreo's like it was simba from the lion king. as he was doing that i was there left to carry in all the rest of the bags,soon jinxx came over and helped me put everything out.

i looked around i didn't see Ashley.

"hey where is ashes? haven't seen him all day." i said looking at the other guys raising a brow.

"oh, Ashley had to go to the doctor since was a close to where he goes he went this morning. the doctor took a few test and he was tired when he got back to he went back to bed and now he is out getting pizza because everyone knows you can't have a movie night without pizza" cc said in a matter-of-fact kinda tone.

not even ten minutes later Ashley walked in with the pizzas, Jake and cc nearly tackled him when he walked in. jinxx told everyone to get changed and meet back out here for movie night.

"so Ashley how was your doctors visit?" i asked grabbing my batman sweats.

"it was good i was just real tired after the text but everything is good." he said giving me and thumbs us. Ashley was wearing his fuzzy hello kitty pants and a over sized black sweater, while i was in my batman sweats and a v-neck with my sleep hoodie...come on you can't tell me you don't have a hoodie you sleep in and one you go out in or am i the only one(A/N don't worry Andy i have a sleep hoodie and a going out hoodie your not alone)?

"well that's good im glad your all healthy." i said pulling him into a hug, which consist of me pulling him as close as possible and him rubbing his face in my shirt like a little kitten.

when we pulled away he was blushing and snuggled into my side as we walked out joining everyone for what is to be the greatest movie night of all time....or so that's what cc said it would be.