Chapter 11

Cc's POV.

We decided we would have a little party since we were almost done with tour. The plan was we would all get 'drunk' and start doing stuff like kissing and what ever it's going to be awesome. I'm up first since it was my idea. Ashley is gone to get the drinks,while jake gets the good and jinxx grabs some other stuff to add to the plan. This is going to be epic. Around 9 is when we will start. I walked in to the 'living room' and say beside andy.

"Hey!" I yelled he jumped a little and blushed

"Oh..hey cc what's up?" He asked we haven't told andy yet about the party. I'm sure he'll love it. Right when I was about to answer I got a text from jinxx telling me to get andy off the bus for a while. I replied ok.

"Me and you are going for a walk!" I said as I stood up and grabbed our jackets. He looked confused as I toss him his.

"Come on!" I said and pulled him out of the bus.

"Ok,ok geez!" We walked in silence for a while till andy spoke.

"So why are we taking a walk...?" He asked trailing off at the end.I shrugged my shoulders and stopped and looked at him as he turned around.

"I just wanted to spend time with you, thought it might be fun" I said in an innocent voice. He was blushing and looking down. I might as well make this a little fun.

"But I understand if you don't want to....I just really miss hanging out" I pouted a little. He eye widen as the words came out my mouth,

"NO!!! It's ok I miss hanging out to its cool!" He said. I gave him a big smile and he blushed again. As we started walking again I grabbed his hand, I felt him tense and then relax, but he never let go. I smiled again,I can't wait for tonight!

"i hope you don't mind me holding you hand..." i said looking up at him.

"no it's cool i don't mind" andy said smiling and as if to prove his point he started swinging our hands between u. awwwwwww how cute.

Jinxx's POV.

Everything was set up it was almost nine,so I text cc to come back Ashley was changing and jake was staring at the pizza. Is that all he thinks about so I walked over to him and pulled him into a rough,passionate kiss.

"That was hot!" Someone said and we jumped apart and looked to see Ashley. When I saw him my pants got really tight. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to wear leather pants tonight. He was wearing black skinnys, his 'purdy' belt buckle no shirt(as usual) letting us see his sexy 'outlaw' tattoo with a leather vest an his cowboy hat. He looked so sexy, it took everything in me not to touch myself and by the look on jake's face he felt the say way.

"Didn't you mothers ever tell you it's no polite to stare." Ashley said with a smirk an winked at the both of us. Jake let out a small whimper as Ashley walked away.

"Damn!" Was all we could say. 10 minutes later andy and cc showed up.

"What's all this?" Andy asked surprise as he looked around.

" we decided to throw a party for an awesome tour. And for our awesome lead singer!" Jake said andy had the biggest smile on his face.

" oh my gosh! You guys are amazing!" He gave me,jake, and cc a hug. And looked around.

"Hey where's Ashley?"

"Did someone say my name?" Andy turned around and his jaw dropped.

Andy's POV.

Oh my fucking god!!! Ashley looked amazing! I could feel my cheeks burning up. I looked down. Ashley walked up to me and pulled my face up so that I was looking at him. He have me a sexy smirk and moved close to my ear.

"See something you like?" He whispered and licked the shell of my ear and pulled away. I wanted him so bad. Just by the way he said that made me get hard. I took in a deep breath as we started to drink.

I didn't drink much I was to distracted by the guys. They where getting pretty drunk it was fun. maybe i should start drinking so i won't have to be sitting here hard by how hot they are and passing out or something.

"Hey andy watch this!" Cc slurred in my ear. He stumbled his way over to Ashley who was sitting on the couch. Then cc started give Ashley a lap dance...wait what! My jaw dropped but that's not all Ashley seemed to be enjoying it, he was slapping his butt and licking his neck. Then they stared kissing!!! I'm not talking about a peck on the lips i mean full on making out. They started grinding on each other, by now I had a really bad hard on. Then cc pulled away and got off Ashley and stood beside jake.

" hey! I wasn't done with you!" Ashley slurred and got up and grabbed cc by his hips and started grinding again. When I looked over at jake and jinxx.....they were kissing to!!!!

This can't get any better I thought then cc walked over to me and kissed me on the lips pushing his tongue into my mouth. It was the most amazing feeling I have ever had... But it ended way to soon for my liking. After that I started to think that maybe I should tell the guys I'm gay. But then I realized something when cc kissed me he didn't taste like a lot of alcohol. Hmmm... Something isn't right....... 

or maybe im just over thinking things as per-usually.

(Here's another chapter! I hope u guys like it!!! The idea came from /BlackRoseyyy thank you it was an amazing idea. I hope you think it was a good chapter. And I you guys ever get an Idea u would like me to put in the story just comment or message me. I love you guys!! <3)