Like a Storm - Dean Ambrose

For GoodAmbrose

Song; Love The Way You Hate Me by Like a Storm

:: :: :: ::

"I've got another match with Bray, it'd be cool if they'd make the feud as intense as the Orton/Wyatt one but I don't think the writers are really going anywhere with it. It's been looking good though, right? Believable?" Seth asked, his eyes still running over the script in his hand.

"Yeah, man. Don't worry about it." Roman piped up nonchalantly, I sighed, all three of them were in their own little world preparing for the night. I stretched out across the hard carpeted ground, fidgeting more than normal trying to get them to notice me. Dean's eyes shifted to me every once and awhile with annoyance.

"Pft, it's boring compared to the shit they got you doing with Braun." Seth groaned, Roman looked up a giant grin resting on his face. "How do you always get the good storylines?" I rolled onto my stomach with another groan to myself.

"I know right, it's bullshit." Dean spat, his blue eyes narrowed at me as I sighed again before looking back up to his friends. 

"You've been in the title picture for like a year straight, Dean. First the WWE championship and then almost instantly thrown into the Intercontinental championship. I'd kill for an actual title opportunity." Roman said sitting his script down and picking up the bottle of water at my feet. My eyes rolled, I couldn't believe these three were bitching about their place in the company, they pretty much were RAW. Their storylines took up at least half the show each week.

"Oh fuck you, you were shoved down everyone's throat before I won the WWE championship. You were the number one contender over and over again, not my fault you dropped a dirty urine test." A lopsided smirk sat on Dean's face as Roman glared at him.

"You know damn well we aren't supposed to talk about that." Roman growled, causing Dean to clench his side in laughter.

"What are they gonna do? Fire us? Yeah, that'll help the plummeting ratings." He said as his laughing started to die down. I groaned a little louder and all three of their eyes shifted to me. "Oh my fuckin' god, what? What is your problem now, Princess?" Dean snapped coldly, it was nothing new Dean was always mean to me and I was always mean to him. It had been that way since the moment we met.

I couldn't remember who was mean first, but my guess was him. He had a nasty personality when he wanted to. "Fuck you, Amgross!" I barked as I sat upright, Dean jumped to his feet and Seth quickly stood up and got between us. "You guys can bitch and moan but I can't?"  

"Damn right, you didn't scratch and claw your way to the top like us. All you had to do was have daddy buy you a new pair of tits and BAM, you got a WWE contract." My jaw dropped as I climbed to my feet and lunged for him, Roman grabbing ahold of my waist before I could reach him. "Let her go, let's see if the spoiled brat can actually fight!" Dean howled only pissing me off more.

"You son of a bitch..." I uttered as I tried to rip myself free from Roman's strong arms.

"Beau, stop, you are only giving him what he wants." Roman sighed into my ear, I knew Seth and him were sick of this; our constant bickering but they didn't have the heart to choose just one of us.

"No! It's not fair, you guys are so ungrateful, you get all this TV time and then every day all you do is complain about it! This is my 3rd week without being seen & all Mark had to say about it was: The writers aren't sure what to do with your character..." My voice cracked and I sunk into Roman's arms, no longer fighting, tears pooling into my green eyes. I felt stuck, all I wanted to do was prove myself but I wasn't being given the chance.  

The tension in the room was thick as Seth made his way over to me, him and Roman both hugging me at the same time. "I'm sorry." He whispered into the top of my head before kissing it. I sighed fighting back the tears.

Our sweet moment spoiled by the annoying chuckles of the most annoying guy I knew. "This is what I'm talking about, stop playing victim and make TV time." He groaned, "Fuck what the schedule says."

Just as I was about to start arguing again, Seth cut in. "Never thought I'd say it but Dean's right, sometimes you have to be a little forceful to get noticed."   

:: :: ::

I paced behind the curtain waiting for the perfect moment to come out, Roman and Seth already had their matches and I couldn't bring myself to interrupt. There was a small chance that the writers would shove me into a romantic storyline with whomever I came out to help and as much as I loved them I didn't want that with them. It would have been awkward.

I watched with the sound guys, knowing the perfect time was just seconds away, when Maryse finally tried to distract the ref, I took off down the ramp. Everyone looked to me with confusion, it was rare someone other than Dean went off script, I took advantage of it and grabbed the bottle blonde's ankle and yanked her face first onto the ring apron. The Miz quickly made his way to the ropes, trying to check on his wife.

Dean stood in the middle of the ring, his brow furrowed staring at me with shock. I slammed my hands against the mat, motioning towards Miz and he finally snapped out of it. He swung him around, kicked him in the gut and quickly planted dirty deeds for the three count! The crowd went wild as he grabbed ahold of his Intercontinental championship and slid out of the ring, his heavy arm draped over my shoulder as he lifted the title in the air and we walked backwards toward the curtain. "For the record," I mumbled so the camera's wouldn't pick up on it, "My tits are very real."

Dean's smile widened as he fought back a chuckle. "Good to know." We spun around and I was surprised when he left his arm around me. "Why me? We both know you like Roman and Seth better." He asked. 

I smirked, "Are you sure about that?"

:: :: :: ::

Beau baby! You didn't give me 

a song so I picked one that I thought you'd like! 

I really hope I did your idea justice :)

As always; unedited cuz 

I'm a lazy bum