27- Epilouge

Abbey

The doors opened to the aisle, and I saw Carson gapping at me down towards the altar. I smile, my arms linked with Tyga and my father. Rachel was on the other side of Tyga, linking arms with him and her father.

We decided to have a double wedding, because why not?

I pry my eyes away from Carson and see Jacob. He's looking at Rachel like Ashley looks at candy.

He really loves her.

I look at Rachel and see her blushing. I smile at her, and she smiles back.

When we reach the altar, my dad hands my hand to Carson and walks off. Tyga squeezes my hand reassuringly before handing it to Carson. He does the same with Rachel, and Mr. Bieber hugs her. He smiles at Jacob, before joining Selena.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to witness the union of these two couples, and to watch their never-ending friendship grow. We will start with the vows. Mr. Lueders?" the priest says.

"Abbey Joy Kardashian-Jenner, I've loved you ever since the day at the park. My love grew as I got to know you. I will always love you, take care of you, and cherish you, and our future kids and pets. I used to believe that I would never find someone who would even fit my standards, but you exceed them. I've said so many things throughout are relationship, and they still stand here today. I love you princess," Carson smiles, rubbing my hands with his thumbs.

"Miss Kardashian-Jenner?" the priest says.

"Carson James Lueders, I never expected someone so perfect could come into my life. I knew we had something the first time we met, and you called me Blondie. When you sang to me, I fell out of the tree, you caught me, and I trusted you. I put my life and my world in your hands, and you treated them like they were a baby- delicate and precious. I couldn't believe that God could make my life better, until he put you in it. I can't wait to start and raise a family with you. Not just kids, but all the other
animals as well," I smile.

"Mr. Sartorius?"

"Rachel Camille Bieber, I remember every moment with you. I love every moment with you. I love you in general. Everything I would say here, right now, I've already said. Aside from "I do," but I will say it, and mean it, because I love you, and our future children," Jacob smiles.

"Miss Bieber?"

"Rolf Jacob Sartorius III, I've never stopped loving you. I always knew God was good, but he was amazing when you walked into my life. I want to raise a family with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Even after we die, I want to be with you. Because I love you," she smiles.

The rest of the wedding flew past. No one hesitated to say "I do." It was flawless.

Our kiss was just as amazing as our first one, but this time, it was something more meaningful.

It meant I really was supposed to become Mrs. Lueders.

X

two weeks later...

"Carson!" I shout up the stairs.

"Yes baby?"

"Which one?"

"What?" he asks, running down the stairs.

"Which one?" I repeat. His eyes widen and I smile.

"You're pregnant?" he grins. I nod and he spins me around.

Everything was perfect.

Word Count- 578