11- Be Mine

Abbey

"Abbey, I met you two days ago, and I felt something. I've never felt that something before. I felt a need to smash my lips on yours. I felt the need to hug you. I felt a magnetic pull. I've felt so empty all my life, and then I met you. What I'm saying is, everything I felt, I can't do, until your mine. So Abbey Kardashian-Jenner, will you do me the honor of being your boyfriend?" Carson smiles. He pulls out a ring.

"Carson, I'd love to be your girlfriend. But, what's the ring for?" I ask?

"It's a promise ring. I promise to stand by you, support you, love you, do everything with you. It's a symbol of our love," he smiles. He pull out a necklace too. Good. I needed that. Hopefully I won't have to use it though. "I also got you a matching necklace."

I put my hand out and he slips the ring on. Then, he stands up and puts the necklace on.

"13 notches please," I request. He nods. Once the clasp is in, he puts his arms around my waist.

"I love you, princess," he whispers in my ear.

"I love you too, prince," I smile back and kiss his cheek.

"You missed," he smirks.

"Too bad I can't try again yet," I smirk back and he pouts. I laugh and turn around.

Looking him in his eyes, I say, "Carson, promise you won't let go," I whisper. He nods and presses a kiss on my forehead.

"I promise," he smiles. I smile back.

"Come on, princess, lets go to your house," he grins. I nod and jump on his back.

"Giddyup!" I shout. He laughs and walks home. When we get home, no ones there.

"Huh. I thought everyone would be here," I frown.

"Welp, that makes this easier," he smirks and puts me on the couch.

"Carson..." I warn.

"What? I'm just telling you there's a scavenger hunt," he smiles.

"Okay," I let out a sign of relief.

"Here's your first clue," he smiles and hands a piece of paper to me.

I know you love to cuddle,
But I can't be there all the time.
So I got you a little something,
We cuddled as a little child.

I look at him and run up to my room. On my bed is a giant teddy bear.

"OMG CARSON YOUR THE FRIKIN BEST!" I shout. I hug him and run over to the teddy bear. A little piece of paper is attached to it.

You're so sweet,
And I know you like to eat.

I rush to the kitchen and see several boxes of candy and chocolate.

"You're right, I do like to eat," I smile. He laughs and hands me the next clue.

Daisies are white,
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
I believe you like them too.

I laugh and go to the garden. A big bouquet of different colored roses are in a vases. I kiss Carson's cheek and grab the tag.

You wear it all the time,
But you look pretty without it.
There's some in you're bathroom.
I hope you like it.

I go to my bathroom and see tons of makeup and hair supplies.

"Aww, prince, I love it," I smile. He hands me a note.

Shopping is what you do,
I know you like it too.
Here's some money,
So you can buy what you'd like honey.

He hands me stacks of money and a bunch of gift cards.

"You're legit the the best boyfriend ever," i smile.

"I know," he smirks, and kisses my temple.

Word Count- 608