6- Dreams

Abbey

I open my door and see my older brother Riley sitting at the table.

"What are you doing, idiot."

"Hello to you too, Abbey."

"Where's Daniel."

"In the kitchen with Lexi..."

"K, thanks, adios."

"Wow, thanks for the love."

"Youre welcome idiot."

He rolls his eyes and looks at his phone. I walk in the kitchen and see Lexi playing with Daniel.

"Hey bud." I pick Daniel up and his smile widens.

"Hey Abbey," Lexi smiles kissing my cheek. But she has to bend down to kiss me😂

"Hey Lex. Hey Daniel, what do you wanna do?"

"Wheh Logie?"

"Logan's not coming around anymore."

"Awww, what happened Abs?" Riley says walking into the kitchen and slipping his arm around Lexi's waist.

"He cheated on me 13 times."

"Abbey, you really are giving them 13 Chances?" Lexi smiles.

"Yes! I feel bad because everyone deserves a second chance."

Your too forgiving little sis," Riley shakes his head.

"That is a good quality sometimes, babe," Lexi shrugs.

"Sometimes," Riley emphasizes.

"Whatever. I'm going upstairs. Do you wanna come Daniel?" I ask.

He nods and we walk up the stairs.

"Lets check on Dream, shall we?"

I walk into my aunt and uncles room. Chyna is on the bed playing with Dream and Uncle Rob is on the floor playing with King.

"Hey Kingy," I smile. King runs over to me and gives me a hug.

King is also my mom's boyfriend's son, but hes usually with Chyna, though Tyga, Mom, and King always hang out a lot. King is 4 and he doesn't really understand what's going on. He just thinks he has two moms and two dads. Like me. And even if my mom and Tyga were to get married, King would still be my cousin, not my step-brother.

"Lets say we go watch a movie. And we'll take Dream with us too," I smile.

"If its okay with Chyna," I add.

"Yeah its cool, baby cakes. Imma come with yall to keep an eye on them," Chyna smiles.

"Okay!"

I walk into the theater room with Daniel on my hip and holding King's hand. I put them on one of the recliners and pick out a movie. I pick Finding Dory and instantly think of one of my best friends, Ashley.