21- Stay

Abbey

We got home from Disney a couple days ago, and it's been pretty hectic.

Carson found out he had to go to Texas to shoot a music video.

Jacob found out he was going on tour.

Joey and Ashley are going on DigiTour.

And Rachel and I are starting a clothing line.

Yeah, that's right. Both of us love clothes, and everyone else is doing something, so why not?

I just finish sketching another design into my notebook when Carson enters my room.

"Hey princess," he smiles, kissing my cheek.

"Hi prince," I smile. Prince barks. I laugh.

"Still haven't learned, have you?" I giggle, scooping him into my arms.

He barks and I hug him.

"So, have you figured out the script for the music video?" I ask Carson.

"Yeah, and they got the girl for it," he rolls his eyes.

"Oh," I fake smile, feeling a twinge of jealousy.

"Hey, remember, you're mine," he smiles, planting a kiss on my forehead. I smile and stand up to hug him. I lean my head against his chest and breathe in the scent of his cologne.

"So when do you have to leave?" I ask, twirling the little ropes on his hoodie.

"Tomorrow," he groans. I sigh.

"Well, then we'll have to spend today together," I smile. He grins and looks down at me.

"That's a really good idea! But I have to meet the girl soon," he says, annoyed.

"Can I come with you?" I ask.

"Definitely," he smiles.

~

I'm mad.

Not like, oh it's gonna be over soon mad.

No.

I'm raging mad.

I storm into Ashley's house causing her and Joey to look up at me.

"Hey, what's u-" Ashley says.

"We need to talk. Now," I interrupt and pull her outside.

"Um, okay, what is it?" she asks.

"I've never been jealous until now. Ashley help me," I plead.

"Woah, woah, woah, what happened?" she asks.

"Carson took me to meet the girl in his music video and she was hitting on him and flirting with him and just everything!" I huff.