2- Boi Bye

So this chapter got deleted so I had to rewrite it, so I hope it okay.

Abbey

I watch as he kisses her without a care in the world.

It's the same girl he's cheated on me with for the last 12 times. This makes 13. He's done.

As I walk up to them, I recognize the girl. Lauren, I think. She has red hair and brown eyes. She's really mean and she has my boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend now, wrapped around her ugly big finger.

I poke Logan on the shoulder. Again. And again. And again. And then I slap him.

"Yo, dude! What's your dea- uhhhhh, hey Abbey," Logan says sheepishly.

"13 Chances. You're done," I sneer. I swear, this guy is getting in my nerves. He's always flirting with girls when I'm around.

"Abbey, I-"

"Save it. I don't have time for this crap. Have fun with Lauren, Logan," I scowl and drop the necklace in his hand. He puts it in his pocket.

"It's Bailee, not Lauren," the girl smiles sweetly. Too bad I can see the brat she is.

"Hun, I don't care," I smile sweetly. I can play this game too.

I walk away and sit on the park bench. For awhile, I rock back and forth, hugging my knees to my chest, thinking about all my memories with Logan.

He took me on a shopping spree...

He pushed me in the swings...

He always took me to get food...

He took care of me when I was sick...

He was the first boyfriend I picked for myself...

Yeah. My siblings have always picked my boyfriend. It's really sad.

Finally, I just bury my head between my chest and knees and cry, memories swelling through my head and tears streaming down my face.

After what feels like forever, someone taps my shoulder. Again. And again. And again.

Finally, the voice says, "Are you okay, Blondie?"

Word Count- 324