26- Choices

Abbey

4 years later...

Rachel has been living with us for a while. We visited New York a couple years ago to see her family for New Years, and we got discovered.

Ashley is 15 right now, and is turning 16 soon, Rachel and I are 16, Jacob is 19, and Mark, Joey, and Carson are 21. Ashley got stressed out over Joey and Mark fighting over her and got back with Mark after Joey got together with Loren from stress. They were getting married after Ashley turned 16. Jacob proposed to Rachel on a trip to Hawaii, and I was still dating Carson. We were ready to be engaged, but we were taking things slow.

He's taking me out tonight, so I quickly got dressed.

I walk into Rachel's room to get her approval. She was currently packing stuff up because she and Jacob were moving into a house together.

"Oh someone's looking snazzy," she winks.

"Carson's taking me out tonight," I giggle.

"Welp, if ya look like that, he'll marry you right away," she smirks. I roll my eyes and blush.

"How many times have I had to tell you, we're taking it slow," I remind her.

"Whatever you say," she says sarcastically.

I laugh and go back into my room. I grab my phone and cream colored clutch. After I put my hair into Dutch braids, and I hear the doorbell ring.

I go downstairs, and greet my boyfriend.

"Hey baby," I smile, kissing him.

It reminded my of our first kiss.

flashback

"The sunset's beautiful," I admire, hugging Carson due to it being 64 degrees in fall. I was 13, and still 4'8.

"Almost as beautiful as your eyes," he smiles, looking down at me. He crashes his lips against mine, and I feel a full-on wildfire coursing through my veins, while fireworks explode in my stomach. I knew he was the one in this moment.

reality

"Hey beautiful," he smiles, wrapping me in his arms.

"You ready?" he asks, grabbing my hand.

"As long as I'm with you, I'm ready for anything," I smile, looking up into his hazel eyes, ones I could easily get lost in, even though I've known them for over 4 years.

We drive all the way to the beach, and watch as the sun sets.

"Hey, princess?" Carson asks.

"Yes?" I say, turning to face him, and not seeing him. I look behind me, and see him.

On the ground.

On one knee.

With a black velvet box, with a 20 carat diamond ring.

My hands fly to my mouth. He takes one of my hands in his.

"Abbey Joy Kardashian-Jenner, I've loved you ever since I met you at the park. And once you fell for me, literally, I knew you loved me too. I love everything about you- your personality, your hair, your eyes, your pets, just everything. You're flawless. You're intelligent. You're confident and strong. You're fearless. You're everything I've ever wanted in a girl. I love you princess. And everyone does. I know you'll make a great mother someday, and I know you'll be an amazing wife to me. So, will you, Abbey, make me the happiest and luckiest man alive, and marry me?"

Word Count- 543