The Note That Caused Chaos

"So in short we're all doomed?" Tony asked.

CHAPTER 11

"Gee," I scoffed, "Thanks for the vote of confidence. Me, Will, and a bunch of enemies we've already know how to defeat. Tartarus, you just have to stab in the face, Gaea, you have to separate her from the earth, and then stab her, Kronos, you simply use a Stygian iron blade, and use it to send the guy back to his prison, I can go on. I could defeat most of the Greek figures, because I did research on most of them, and defeated the majority when the gods decided they wanted to kill us for some reason!"

"Wait! The greek gods tried to kill you?!" Tony blurted.

"We'll be talking about that later." Steve said taking control of the situation, like the leader he was, "Right now let's get down to business to defeat Thanos."

"We can't." Thor told him, "At least, not without two parthenon's worth of warriors!"

"We could talk to the egyptians!" Will said excitedly.

"No," I sighed, "Will, we are NOT talking to the Egyptians - who hate our guts, and have been ordered to kill us on sight. Besides, the house of magic refuses to help anyone associated with another set of gods."

"Thor, could you get the asgardians?" Steve asked.

"Thanos rising would be a terror to all realms, so yes, I most likely could." Thor explained.

"We could try mailing the Greeks." Will told the Avengers, "They can't say we intruded, if we never enter their base. Just to be safe we could keep it anonymous."

A note floated from the ceiling. Will read it, and passed it around. It got to me, and I barely could read the handwriting:

Dear Traitors, Avengers, and Asgardian,

We will help, but only because the demigods with their demigod dreams have threatened war if we don't. Nico, and Will are allowed to help in the battle, but they are NOT to speak to the demigods of their banishment. We will kill anyone they tell, and then we will smite the traitors. Also, Nico, Will, for your service, we will remove your bounty if you survive and do not spill the beans! Remember, we can, and will kill you!

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Hermes, and the Greek Gods

P.S. Avengers, your weapons can now fight monsters, and mortals.

There was silence, then....

"BOUNTY?!"

"We can and will kill you what the-"

"LANGUAGE!

"How are you guys traitors, again?"

"WHY DOES IT SAY BOUNTY?!"

"They didn't tell the other demigods you were - "

"LANGUAGE!"

"- banished?"

Chaos.

Great, I rubbed my eyes, just great