The Tour

My boyfriend, the Avengers, and I reached the entrance to the newly rebuilt Avenger's Tower. A tear traced my cheek underneath my shadow hood. This was the end of my freedom. I was another person's pawn, again, and I despised it. I numbly walked through the halls of the tower, listening to the tour, but also listening to my hopeless thoughts. Will's hand slid from the shimmering cloak, and grasped my hand, giving it a soft squeeze. Instantly, my mood improved, and I smiled at him, before returning my attention to the tour. I made my tear disappear into the shadows, and flipped down my hood as Tony began to explain the rooms, or rather floors.

"Normally," Tony chuckle, "You'd have a floor to yourself, but I think you'll probably want to share..." Me, and Will in perfect sync blushed scarlet, making the Avengers chuckle.

"Did you guys seriously just blush?" Tony chuckled, "Were you guys blushing under those cloaks, too?" We blushed again, but Will nodded shyly. Tony fell to the ground laughing, and spluttering nonsense.

"Oh, yak it up all you like." I grumbled, a smirk on my face, "But at least tell us what floor..."

"40th floor." Tony said, attempting to recompose himself.

"Come on!" Will said cheerfully while pulling me towards the elevator.

"Alright, Alright, I'm coming!" I grumbled, but the smile on my face gave away my true feelings.

Will dragged me into the elevator, and pressed the button. I barely realized we were moving, but it must've been fast, because the doors opened to a floor that was AWESOME!!! We stepped out, marveling the room, which had a perfect mixture of light, and dark. It was amazing how Stark has used the two to compliment each other. On the wall, there was a painted gradient effect, going from pitch black to a vibrant yellow with shades of orange,red, and yellow in between. A pitch black serious looking couch sat next to a grey wall, but it had yellow pillows, so it wasn't scary, or intimidation I grinned as I took in the sights. Then we reached the bedroom. I grinned as I reached the bed, Will smirked, and jumped in after me. I kissed him as he turned to me. He smiled as we pulled apart. I grinned, and reached over to a nearby light switch, and turned off the light. Will's freckles acted like a nightlight, as we cuddled closer. Will twirled his fingers through my hair soothingly, and I snuggled even closer.

"You like that?" Will laughed.

"Yeah, keep doing it." I said with a smirk. Will laughed, but kept running his finger through my hair. Eventually I happily drifted off to sleep, and all was well.   

------------------------------------------------------

Hiya! Icey5105 here! 

I'm SUPER sorry for not updating. I had the chapter done, but my computer broke! Evidently, my dad fixed it. (Luckily he's a computer engineer who could very well be a son or legacy of Hepheastus!) Now I just have to put up with my stupid brother trying STEAL MY PHONE! Not my fault he's grounded from his phone... well... it kinda is...But anyway, it's been a hectic week.

So yeah...

BYE!