You Have To Find Us To Catch Us!

"There's a group of people in spandex coming towards us, just thought you might wanna know." Will said, weirded out.

"Ugh! I helped them in the battle against those aliens. Here, use your sunlight to create a blanket of light over your face so they can't use facial recognition. Only refer to me as Ghost King, or your boyfriend, and I'll refer to you as Sun Ray or my boyfriend. We don't need them to know who we are." Will nodded and did so, I used the shadows to cover mine, and make a cloak, Will solidified the sunlight around him into a similar outfit, only it was a blinding white and had an aura of happiness, while mine was pitch black, and had an aura of fear.

The people in Spandex walked in at that very moment.

"Hi." Will said with a smile, "come on, Ghostie, say hi!"

"Hi." I grumbled, "what do you want?"

"Look, kid." A man in an iron suit stepped forward, "our boss wants us to bring you in for questioning. He just needs to know whether or not you're a threat."

"I'm not a threat unless you give me a reason to be. Same with Sun Ray here." I growled.

"Sun Ray, and Ghost King?" The archer from earlier raised an eyebrow, "you are like polar opposites, aren't you?"

"It's part of how we get along so well." Will said, "but I would not recommend bringing it up, Ghost King's a little conscious about being in a relationship."

"Wait... you two are dating?" The redhead I'd first helped asked.

"Yeah. You got a problem with that?" I replied.

"No. But you do need to come with us." Arrow Man demanded.

"Well, too bad." I scoffed, "I'm not going to get locked up in some super secret detainment center, or become some agent, and I'm not going back to a life where I'm just a pawn in another's game! I'm not risking it. Besides, I'm not the right one for any job with a strict authority figure! So go away, and leave me alone"

"No." Red-white-and-blue said sternly, "I'm sorry but we can't. You've got powers, and could be a possible threat."

"Then try and find us." I growled before disappearing into the shadows with Will. I grinned as I heard a groan coming from the tin man.

We reappeared with our stuff at another warehouse. Will, having done it a thousand times, did not seem affected.

"Thanks, Mr. Moody." Will said with a joking tone.

"Don't call me that." I smirked.

"Okay, Sunshine!" Will said with a chuckled.

"Will, will you just drop it?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nope, I will spend eternity finding new nicknames for you, Nico!" Will smirked. I groaned jokingly at his humor.

"Anyways, we need to find a place to hide." I changed the subject, "I would go to the Shadow Realm, but well..."

"Shadows and light don't always mix." Will finished sadly. The Shadow Realm was a place of pure shadows, and last time I took Will, his aura attacked the place, and the entire realm nearly flickered out of existence.

"Well..." I said, "it's more Yin, and Yang, they balance each other out. It's just, light in the shadow realm disturbs the balance. Much like we balance each other out, but if one of us had the others powers, we'd flicker out of existence." In other words, I love you because you keep me sane, was the unspoken message, and Will got it, and smiled.

"I love you, too, Ghostie." Will smiled.

"Now that's a nickname I can deal with." I smirked.

"Really?" Will asked smiling widely.

"It has a nice ring to it." I said with a smirk, and Will pumped his fist.

"I finally found a nickname you will accept!" Will shouted while doing a quick happy dance.

"You look really cute right now." I chuckled, and he blushed. 

"You like it?" Will asked, and I smiled.

"Of course," I said smirking, "Your happy dance makes you even more adorable than you are on a daily basis." His face turned a whole new shade of red, and he smiled sheepishly. After a time of flirting, laughing, and blushing we reached a small condemned building.

"So, we staying here for the night?" Will asked, and I shrugged.

"May as well." Me and Will then set up camp in the top floor. We snuggled into the bed, and Will conked out the moment we got in a comfortable position. I chuckled softly as he snored, and snuggled closer to Will's chest. I adored moments like these, where I could appreciate the smell of Will's deodorant, the warmth of his aura, his cute reddish freckles, his soft snore, and adorable muttering as he slept. Eventually I succumbed to sleep, peace, and joy filling my dreams...