The Evil Mr. Eyepatch

I glared at the man with the eyepatch.

"No." I said strongly, "What's the other option?"

"I lock you in prison and throw away the key." The evil Mr. Eyepatch said.

"So you're threatening us." I growled, "So we can join your ragtag team of idiots?"

"Yes." The man in the eyepatch replied monotonously.

"And, why," Will said dangerously calm, "is this necessary?"

"SHIELD needs to make sure you're not going to go off the deep end, and take over the world." Mister Patch responded.

"Fine." I crossed my arms, "We'll join, but not willingly."

"Good." The One Eyed Wonder replied, ignoring the last part of my statement, "I'm Fury, Director of SHIELD, and the Avengers, your new ragtag team of idiots. I'll go get them, if Stark hasn't already hacked the cameras, and the microphones."

"Heh..." a voice said through the speakers, "Sorry?" This time it came from both the opening doorway, and the speakers. I turned to the doorway, seeing a man, who I guessed was Metallica without the suit, holding a microphone.

"Just call the team in here, Stark. We're doing introductions..." Fury sighed.

Stark left before coming back with the group that attacked us, and a man wearing a white jacket.

"Alright. I'm Tony Stark, Iron Man, Playboy, genius, billionaire, and-" Stark/ Metallica started.

"Shut it, Stark." Hawkeye scoffed, "You know my code name, but I'm also Clint Barton, Agent of SHIELD."

"I'm Natasha Romanoff, or Black Widow Agent of SHIELD." Red said monotonously.

"Steve Rogers, Captain America." Patriot explained.

"Bruce Banner, or the Hulk." Sci-Fi said quickly.

"Thor Odinson, yes the Norse god, is on Asgard." Fury summed up, "Who are you?"

"Will Solace." Will said.

"Nico Di Angelo." I muttered.

"Will you guys take off the cloaks and masks?" Tony asked, "We'll look at pictures anyway, now that we know your name."

"First off, that's creepy." I started, "Second, you will only find one picture from when I was 10. Third, there's no way I'm taking off the cloak. Will can take his off, but not me!"

"Why not?" Tony demanded, "You scared?"

"No." I replied, "But you will be."

"Take it off." Fury demanded, "Now."

"Fine, but don't freak." I muttered, and closed my eyes. Will, and I snapped our fingers, and the costumes went away. I felt my dark smoky hair flail in the room, and I opened my eyes. Gasps were heard throughout the room upon seeing my purple slits, and inky black smoke-like hair.

"What happened?" Fury demanded.

"There was an abandoned lab building in the desert, and I decided to check it out. I accidentally pressed a button in a dark room, and the building exploded. I found out later it was a Gamma Radiation lab where they tested the stuff on different creatures to see the effects. I, not being completely human already, had my powers amplified, among other things, but I also became the living embodiment of shadows, and darkness, thus causing .... physical changes."

"So, if you're not completely human," Natasha asked, "What are you?"

"Rogue Greek Demigods." Will cut in, "We're half Greek God, half human. Yes, the Greek gods are real, and yes, they're still around, my parent is Apollo, I have healing, and light powers. Nico's dad is Hades lord of the underworld, giving him powers over the dead, and shadows."

"Wasn't expecting that..." Tony muttered, rubbing his neck.

"Wait-" Clint started, "Rogue?"

"Meaning we were banished." I shrugged. They exchanged glances.

"Nico was banished for defending your Norse friend, when the Greek gods wished to either smite him, or start an intergalactic war." Will said quickly.

"Seriously?" Tony scoffed, "Why?"

"Zeus is a little bit of a hotheaded drama queen, as my cousin used to say." I said with a sigh, "And by the way, Will was banished for hiding powers from the gods, so he wasn't killed on sight."

"So you're a gay half god teenager with powers over shadows and the dead whose powers were enhanced when you accidentally got hit with gamma radiation, dating a half god teenager with powers over light, and healing." Tony stated, and we nodded.

"I guess that they always did say opposites attract..."