✿46✿

"Isn't January a little cold for an outside wedding?" Harry asked with a scrunched up nose.

Louis pursed his lips and shrugged. "It's, like, our month, though."

Harry furrowed his brows, and then widened his eyes. "Oh, my God, you're so cute. The month we met. I didn't even remember for a second!"

Louis rolled his eyes. "Clearly."

"I still think it might be too cold, though. My Gran will be freezing. And the girls, all in dresses, in the cold . . . I don't know . . ."

Louis sighed. "Yeah, you're right. A Fall wedding, then?"

"That's too far away! Maybe Summer, yeah? That'd be really nice! Not so far away."

Louis licked his lips. "Well, meant this Fall."

Harry's mouth fell open. "That could never work. It's way too soon, Louis."

"October," Louis quietly said.

"Still cold!" Harry argued.

"But not as cold."

"A Fall wedding? In October? That's only a few months, Louis."

Louis grinned and ran his fingers through Harry's hair. "You know want to."

Harry pressed his lips together and thought about it. "Decorations, and wedding invitations, and dresses! Our clothes! Louis, there wouldn't be enough time!"

Louis started to massage Harry's shoulders. "We don't have to be fancy. We can wear what we have and so can everyone else. I mean, it's at me mum's backyard. Not very fancy."

Harry started biting his lip, stressed, but leaned back into Louis' hands. They had been trying to sort out dates at the kitchen table, and somehow it turned into planning the entire wedding at once. "I can do the flowers. I own a flower shop."

Louis let out a happy noise. "See, we can do this!" He leaned down and kissed Harry's cheek. "We can do it, yeah?"

Harry exhaled through his nose and stopped to think. Since it is a small wedding, maybe it could be accomplished. "You're getting the invites out, though."

"Deal."

+

"What?!" Liam shouted, panic written all over his face. "So soon! What are we wearing?"

Harry waved dismissively. "It's gonna be casual. It's mutual, we've discussed it."

Liam shook his head and blew out air through his mouth. "This is insane. When in October?"

"October the twenty-third."

He sighed again. "Damn."

"Yeah."

"Right. So. What you need help on?"

Harry pulled out his phone and started going through addresses. "Louis needs help with inviting people, and I was hoping you could be the one to help him?"

Liam groaned and scratched his forehead. "Right. What are you doing, then?"

Harry quirked a brow. "Planning a whole freakin' wedding in under two months, what about you?"

Liam swallowed. "Helping Louis."

Harry nodded once. "Okay. So. I'll send you these addresses and stuff. Louis will text you about getting together. Thanks, mate," he said with a smile. He hugged Liam and stood up from the sofa. "Where's Niall?"

"Planning his bar he wants to open."

Harry nodded and headed for what used to be his room, knowing it had been turned into the place Niall used to "think." When he opened the door, Niall was on the floor with a defeated look on his face.