✿38✿

Harry flung himself on his bed (that Niall officially took over) and shut his eyes for a moment. The bed was clean of his sheets, the only thing left on the mattress was a memory foam pad that he's going to leave for Niall. Most of his things are out of his room now, but for some reason, he's just emotionally exhausted. The inspirational quotes his mother used to have littered around the house was gently placed in a box. His childhood photo albums were now stored with some tapes of himself as a baby that he got from his Grandmother when he moved out.

He remembered when he first moved in. He felt so proud to live independently and he spent the first night wondering why the WiFi wasn't working and trying to fix it. His first date he had in this apartment was an absolute disaster and he accidentally burnt the food. His met his best friends because of this place. He cried out some lonely nights on this bed, and because of the thin walls, Liam and Niall would always sneak in and try to comfort him.

"You okay?"

Harry inhaled and quickly wiped away a few tears that fell down his cheeks. He sat up and nodded towards Louis, who was leaning against the doorway staring. He pushed himself off and moved over to Harry, taking a seat beside him. Harry inhaled again, not wanting to cry, but he always ends up crying when someone offers him a shoulder, and Louis literally did, so he leaned his head against Louis' shoulder and cried.

"I don't know why I'm so emotional, it's not like I'll never be here again," he said with a frown as he wiped his eyes. Louis rubbed his lower back soothingly. "Remember when you sang to me here?"

"Remember all the make-out sessions here?"

Harry lifted his head and shoved Louis, but he only laughed and then Harry started laughing as well. And then Niall walked in. Harry got choked up on his words.

"Niall, buddy," Harry said as he stood up to hug Niall.

Niall hugged him back and let out a loud sob. "I'm just so happy that I won't have to hear Liam's loud snoring anymore."

"Thin walls, mate!" Liam shouted as he walked up behind them.

"Is it weird that you guys are dating and living together?" Louis suddenly blurted.

"No, because it's like how it was only we like each other a lot and we kiss more," Niall spoke with a shrug.

"You kissed before?" Louis asked.

"Once." Liam scratched his head. "We were drunk."

Harry rolled his eyes and grabbed the last box off the floor that had his mothers stuff in it. "Right, well. Guess we're off," he says as he headed for the door. "Back for supper at seven!"

Louis followed him out and walked with him to the car. Harry had spent the time after Christmas slowly packing his things up. The process of trying to find a place to live in is really difficult money wise, especially since Harry's job isn't an exactly stable one. But he's been looking at jobs for the time being so that he can get more money in for rent and start saving back more for his own flower shop. Louis' as supportive as ever and told him he didn't have to, but Harry insisted. He wants to do more, is all. He feels like he isn't doing enough.

Right after they drop the last few boxes off at Louis' apartment, they're meeting up with a few people to look at some apartments in the city. Louis told Harry not to be expecting anything too amazing, but Harry doesn't care because he's with Louis. He's going to officially move in with Louis. He's already living with him, but he feels that after they get their place, it will be...theirs, not "Louis' apartment" anymore.

They hurried with dropping the boxes off at the apartment so that they wouldn't be late. They've looked at a few apartments before but nothing really spoke to them, or it was infested with rats.