✿42✿

Harry woke up with a headache and wondered why the hell he thought it was a good idea to drink so much. He's glad Louis stopped him when he did last night, but upset with himself that he didn't quit sooner. He turned his head on the pillow and saw that a glass of water and some pain reliever was set out for him, so he sat up (with struggle) and swallowed down the pills with the water. 

He stood up and stretched, a yawn following seconds after as he made his way to the bathroom after putting on some sweatpants. He heard the shower running and knew it was Louis, so he just walked in sleepily and wiped away the fog on the mirror.

"Oi, Harry, way to give me a scare!" Louis shouted, his head poking out of the curtain.

"Sorry," he said, yawning again. He splattered some water on his face to wake himself up a little and then started to brush his teeth. "Do you think we should wait longer? On giving Gem her gift?" Harry asked, toothbrush still in his mouth.

"No, you can give it to her," Louis replied. "Should've just given it to her at the Shower, but whatever, I know you wanted it to be more intimate because you're you and all."

Harry spat in the sink and rinsed out his mouth, walking over to the shower and pulling back the curtain. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Louis, mid-shampoo scrub, looked at Harry and shook his head. "Nothing! Just that you're sentimental."

Harry slowly nodded. "I am."

"Mhm. Now shut that. The cold air's getting through."

Harry did as told and then brushed his hair, trying to look presentable before he walked downstairs to see what they had planned out for the day. He knew the wedding rehearsal was tonight, so they'd probably spend the day making sure everything looked right and that it was exactly how Gemma wanted things.  

He didn't expect to enter a kitchen filled with girls in pretty dresses and nice hair as they sipped mimosas. He stopped in his tracks, looking at all the bridesmaids, and then scratched the back of his head in confusion.

"Was there an email sent that I didn't receive?" Harry asked, passing on the mimosa handed to him and going for the plain orange juice.

"No!" Charlie laughed. "Just wanted to spend the day with the bride! Prepare for the bachelorette party."

"...And that's tonight," Harry quietly said to himself, mentally punching himself in the face for forgetting. Rehearsel, and then the bachelorette party.  

"Strippers!" Mary shouted. The other girls whooped.

"No way!" Gemma shouted back with a laugh. "Not getting strippers."

"Just live a little before the big day!" 

Harry nodded in agreement. "I wouldn't mind a few strippers," he quietly said, blushing right after. He's never seen one before. 

"I bloody hell would," Louis said as he walked into the kitchen with damp hair, nosing around for something to eat.

"Louuu," Harry whined out.

"We'll talk about it later," he firmly said. He washed off an apple, smiled at the girls, and then walked out.

Harry smiled at the girls and then turned to follow Louis out, catching up with him as he was about to head upstairs and grabbing his hand.

"Louis," Harry sighed out. "What if Gem wants that?"

Louis raised a brow and took a bite of his apple. "Didn't seem like she did." He swallowed. "Why would you wanna see a stripper anyway? Am I not fulfilling you enough?"