❁35❁

Harry's hands tightly fisted Louis' hair as he backed him to his bed, and Harry fell back on it and motioned with his hands for Louis to step closer so that they could continue their heated kissing session.

Louis lightly pushed Harry back against the bed; Harry inhaled through his nose and looked up at the ceiling when Louis' lips traveled down his neck. He absentmindedly dug his nail-bitten fingernails into Louis' shoulder blades when he sucked on a certain spot on Harry's neck. Harry was gasping and felt so good being close to Louis like this, especially when Louis was touching him all over. Harry always got flustered when Louis touched his thighs, and that's exactly what he started doing.

"Keep still," Louis muttered against Harry's neck.

Harry inhaled through his nose and stopped his fidgeting (it's something he always did because he wasn't entirely sure how to move his legs or place his hands; his mind left him when he was with Louis). Instead of thinking about how close his legs should be together, he spread them and kept his fingers busy by putting them in the loops in Louis' jeans to tug him closer.

"Eager, are we?" Louis laughed.

His voice sounded so confident and cocky and Harry just shivered. But then he didn't know if it was from the way Louis spoke or the hands unbuttoning his jeans.

"I can't believe you," shouted a sudden voice in the living room.

Louis and Harry jumped apart, eyes wide and alert as they quickly fixed their clothes and hair. Both of them stared at the door. Harry looked at Louis and wasn't sure if he should let Niall and Liam know they were there.

"I couldn't help that, Niall!" Liam shouted back.

Louis moved closer to Harry and started to kiss his neck again.

"Louis!" Harry hissed out, trying to get him to stop. "They're gonna find out we're in here."

"Not if we're quiet."

Harry laughed and put his palm over Louis' mouth to stop him so that he could listen in on their argument.

"You didn't tell anyone because you're ashamed," Niall quietly said.

Harry frowned.

"Ashamed? Is that what you think?"

Louis licked Harry's palm, which had him pulling back with a frown in disgust. He wiped his hand in Louis' hair.

"I don't even know what we are. And this just happened! Do you expect me to have it shouted every time some girl comes up to say hi to me?" Liam continued.

"No," Niall quietly said.

"Their first fight," Louis whispered.

Harry nodded and looked at Louis. His skin—tan and so soft—always made him look so huggable. His hair was doing its own thing today, and Harry really liked that because natural Louis is the best Louis. His eyelashes looked particularly long today and Harry just wanted butterfly kisses from him, but Harry doubted he even knew what that was.

"Have we fought yet?"

"About me not having a vacuum." He rolled his eyes.

Harry nodded and formed a thin line with his lips. "Mm, yeah. Still can't believe you went without one."

Louis leaned close and bit lightly on Harry's shirt that covered his shoulder. "I managed."

"Messily."

It was quiet in the other room so Harry stood and thought it was best to make themselves known at that time. Both of them hesitantly walked out to see Liam channel surfing and Niall busying himself in the kitchen. They both looked exhausted from what previously happened, so telepathically, Louis and Harry decided to head out and get Chinese and eat at Louis' flat.