Chapter one : Everything works for me.... Not

Author's note :

Hello my lovely kittens 😻....
It feels really good to actually start writing this story. I mean I've been on watt pad for so long, read a couple of dozens of books and then one day I just woke up and I was like...... No more..... I'm writing my first book ever (doing a little happy dance right now).... I'm a princess, I work for a jerk.....yayy...

It might not be entirely perfect, but hey, I'm positive you're gonna love it all the same....

So that's that.... Now my little kittens, read on, read on, read on.......
And don't forget to vote and comment and share.......

Y'all so sweet.... Lots of love... 😻

***************************

Hi, my name is Selinam Dramour. I'm a Ghanaian but due to reasons unknown to me,I spent most of my life in Britain with one of my aunts (my favorite aunt actually). My dad is the best, most awesome human being ever. I don't live with my mom, she's a fashion designer somewhere in Los Angeles or something like that..... but that doesn't mean I don't hear from her, I do but really the truth is we don't get along much.

Did I forget something?

Oh yeah.. I did, as always...

My father just happens to be the King of the Ashanti kingdom. Yeah the one that we all have to learn about in History.. Yep that's the one.

So what does that make me?

That's right.... A Princess.

I totally love the whole princess thing, like it's so awesome it freaking hurts just thinking about all of it's awesomeness. I mean sure it comes with it's own perks but.....

Anyway, so this morning I woke up, with a smile plastered on my face when I heard my maid walk into my room.

"Get ready, Seli" Eva said, gently tugging at my comfy Mickey Mouse blanket.

I quickly turned and faced the other side of the bed not wanting to leave it for any reason whatsoever, especially not for school.

"Selinam, I know you heard me ",her voice laced with frustration.

This is how it was every Monday morning for the both of us... She trying to get me out of bed, me trying to ignore her and stay in bed.

"Maya Selinam Rae Dramour, get your lazy butt out of that bed this instant! " Eva yelled.

Yeah I know you're wondering, but you're a Princess how dare she... The thing is, Eva is more like the big sister I never had. She helps me with everything, boy troubles, friendship issues... Everything.

She's my very own human alarm mostly because I kind of accidentally, emphasis on accidentally,dropped my alarm clock over my balcony. It's not like I did that because I enjoy my sleep and the darn thing just kept cutting my sweet dreams short or anything of that sort.

So now with Eva, my personal alarm, things are a whole lot different. I get to sleep all I want because after her several failed attempts to get me out of bed, she leaves.... That stupid alarm clock never stopped beeping till I got out of bed. Dad got it specially for me, knowing how I love to sleep. The thing didn't come with a snooze button or an off button either! It was driving me nuts. Good riddance anyway.

Eva waking me up is in three phases.

Phase one- The gentle call and tugging of blanket.

Phase two -The yell of frustration.