WHY IS SHE HERE!?

Zacznij od początku

Yui: *blushes* s-sorry, umm why am I here?

Haru: you have been told to stay here by your father while he is away on business, do you not remember?

Yui: n-no ummm, s-sorry.

Haru: (foolish mortal) well let me take you to your room follow me.

I mentally groaned at how trusting humans are before leading her to the opposite side of the mansion that may mates and I are staying in.
When I made.it to the farther room possible I opened the hot pink door showing her her to freaking much pink room.

it to the farther room possible I opened the hot pink door showing her her to freaking much pink room

(Can't believe I had to look for such a room😷)

I watched as she walked in admiring everything before walking back over and thanking me.I nodded before starting to walk away before remembering

Haru: Yui don't forget dinner is at 8 don't be late

Yui: o-ok Haru @////@

I walked back to the living room to see all my mates sitting around conversing with one another before I walked in.

Ayato: Why is she back!!?

Haru: ok, before you get mad I had to or else one of you would have had to marry her!

Subaru: WHAT!!

Reiji: who told you that?

Haru: he is the man that shall not be named with the sakamaki brothers.
But he is the savior of the mukami brothers.
Think about it....

Yuma: Karl Heinz...

Shu: asshole...

Kou: so if you didn't bring her back you would have lost one of us???

Haru: yea, I couldn't take that risk, I have to protect y'all and nothing is going to stand in my way of doing just that.

All(intheirhead): awww he cares, that is hot, he's alright I guess.

I nodded my head in determination before turning around prepared to leave before remembering something crucial.

Haru: hey, you guys never actually finished school so your going to go to school here.

All: What!!!

Subaru: ugggg, I hate school.

Shu: that means less sleep!

Kou: your gonna send us alone!!

Kanato: were going to have to hang out with humans and mutts ne, teddy?

Ayato: OI, ore-sama says no school!

Reiji: stop complaining!

Azusa: school...means less time....with Haru....right, Justin?

Yuma: stop talking to your scar's and think of the hell we have to go through again!!

Laito: but Haru-chan we won't see you..*pouty face*

Haru: please quiet down your not going alone I am going to i don't trust the mortals with my mates.
Also we start next week

I looked around at all the pouty, stoic, grumpy faces there were before suddenly feeling very hot.
I started panting slightly before feeling my eyes change color.
Everything started to change before I knew it I could only think of one person.
I let out a low growl sniffing the air their scent taking over my senses. I slowly walked toward all my mates stepping away in different directions. I looked around for a moment before my eyes landed on the one person I wanted. I ran over and threw him over my shoulder before running full speed towards his room quickly opening the door and placing him on the bed. I ran back locked the door before putting up a barrier so nobody comes in and nobody goes out.
I turned around seeing my mate on the bed looking nervous before I let out a deep laugh.

Haru: don't worry I'll be gentle,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Subaru~

Hey guys it is me da author I heard you guys wanted another update so I delivered.
Anyway here is the start off to Subaru' s lemon🍋 hope you enjoyed this chapter please
Vote, comment, and share this book with other Yaoi lovers out there.
Check out my friend and I's other book it is called...

(The Hellborn Killer's)
It is a creepypasta book check it out if you would like.

(The Hellborn Killer's)It is a creepypasta book check it out if you would like