Her! (Redone)🩸

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
"Ah looks like I'm going to have to get a new lock fitted for this door."

"Jees chi-chinashi don't you know your not suppost to come into rooms with a lock on it, or are you just that dense."

"N-No stay away!"

"Get over here Pancake I just want a bite"

"Oh Ayato, you need to learn to share~"

"Me and Teddy are thirsty too, Ne~ Teddy?"

I watched them surround the poor thing before she got so scared she fainted.
I sighed before revealing myself,

"Good job mates, you made her faint~"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They all turned to look at me before I made my way through them to reach the little blond. I carelessly picked her up and put her over my shoulder before turning to my mates.

"Yall should really take it easy on the little human."

"Why do you care so much?"

"I don't she just smells really familiar"

I finished talking to my mates before carrying the female to her new room. As I walked I gazed outside for a moment seeing the moon big and bright, a good time for a run.
I finally made it to her room before slinging her on top of the puke pink bed sheets. This whole room looks like a unicorn vomited rainbows and cupcakes on it.

 This whole room looks like a unicorn vomited rainbows and cupcakes on it

(Uggh, is to gross to word)

She wouldn't like me to see her naked and I really don't want to be labeled as a perv so lets do this by magic. I quickly snapped my fingers and her shorts and pink top turned into a pink nightgown.
Groaning I left the room to find on of my mates to mess with after walking around I finally came apon the garden. I sniffed the air funding a lingering scent of dirt and honey, smiling I saw my Orange haired mate messing with his garden. Quietly I snuck up behind him and licked the shell of his ear like the first time we met. He quickly jumped up and faced me covering his ear before yelling at me
"WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THAT?!"

"Dunno you just taste so sweet like honey"

I wrapped my arms around his waist before sitting on the ground, my back was up against the wall and with him Straddling my waist.

"Why did you save sow?"

"I told yall already she has a familiar scent on her."

"So what that doesn't mean we're not going to drink from her."

Sighing I look down at him before nuzzling my face into his neck, he let out a small gasp at the force of my movement before relaxing. I took in the honey/rain scent only to start licking his neck like I did earlier, a small moan left his slightly parted lips.
Hearing the sound I lightly nibbled on the skin before leaving kisses on the side of his neck.
My hands ran down to his ass squeasing his cheeks massaging them as I mark his neck. He is continually letting out low moans and high pitch groans into my shoulder. I felt him growing against my thigh, "P-Please more".
I looked down at him his face contorted in desperate need, i leaned into his ear "come on baby you gotta work for it".
He looked into my goldon eyes before slowly grinding down onto my pant-leg.
Letting a smirk grow i grabbed his hips to help him stablize himself as he ground harder onto my thigh. His moans gradually growing in sound as he moved harder, I could see his legs start trembling with the stimulation I was allowing him to receive.
"Come on baby~ you have to want it."

"Yes yess... please please let me finish...I need it.

Grabbing his chin with my right hand while the other is helping him grind, I turned his face level with mine his eyes scrunched closed in pleasure.
" Yuma, Honey look at me"

His sunset orange eyes snapped open at the request gold meeting orange as Yuma released his mouth parted as he sucked in gasps of air.
"Such a good boy... my good boy, you did so well honey I'm so proud of you."

A small smile decorated Yuma's face at the words coming from his mate. His cheeks flushing a pink color realizing what just happened.

"Uhhhh I need to go you made me make a mess and I don't want it to dry."

I let a small smile grace my features before lifting him off my lap and patting his butt sending him off to his room. He may be the tallest of my mates but he is still my baby boy, next time I might have him try somthing more.
Slowly walking back to my room as soon as I arrived at my room my door is flung open wide before two hands grab me by the collar an pull me inside.

Hey guys guess who is not dead yet its Meeee!!!
How are y'all tell me in the comments below how the 2020 quarantine has treated you!
If you liked this chapter don't forget to favor it and follow my page for updates to this book and my two others🤗
I'll see you in the next update, byeeee✌😎