👀Kou🐱

.....Yui POV.....

He won't take my advice and leave them alone looks like I'm going to have to get rid of him myself.
I wonder what I should do mabey I'll poison him or stab him with a silver knife....or mabey I'll get all the brothers to hate him and let them do the dirty work? Who knows I just want him gone.
........................................................................

.....Kou POV.....
I was in my room getting ready for Haru and I had a date. I stole one of Haru's outfits wen he was out with the others ( clothes below)

I finished changing and made my way down stairs into the kitchen to grab a snack. I grabbed an apple before heading back up stairs but before I reached my room I was pushed to the wall by Yui i know I usually call her a nickname but i don't feel like it.
" ~Hey, Kou why don't you tell Haru you dont want to go out with him then me and you could go back to my room and have some fun~?"
       I looked at her and spoke " sorry Yui i don't really want some needy bitch that knows I already have a mate to try and seduce me, any way if you want sex go to somebody else because this guy (points at self) is taken."
    She looked at me with a angry face before threatening me " you will regret this Kou, you will rue this day, YOU WILL RUE IT!!" She stomped away angrily.
I let out a laugh before making my way back to my room before being stopped again this time by......Haru.

"Hey koishii-chan you ready for our day out? And are those my clothes?"

"Yea, W-wait koishii-chan?"

"Yep because you are one of my beloved mates~"

" *blush* W-what are we go going to do today?"

" I was thinking going to karaoke?"

" i-i would like that it'll be fun!"

He nodded and told me to get ready, i went back to my room and grabbed his hat and put on his shoes before going to the front door. When i made it he was already there dressed in his outfit.  (clothes below)

When he saw me he looked up and motioned me to the door I nodded and walked out

"Hey koishii-chan since it's such a nice day out and the karaoke place isn't that far we could walk?"

Blushing from the nickname I agreed.
We started our journey to the karaoke place getting to know each other and laughing about random things we were about half way there when we heard a whimpering noise. I stopped and looked over to my left, down on the ground was a sight to see, a little husky puppy and a little kitten were curled up into a blanket together they looked like they were starving.