🎮Ayato👑

.....Yui Pov.....

WHAT THE HELL MAN! That stupid drink was supposed to make him sick why isnt it working. *UGGG* THIS IS RIDICULOUS........wait......is that....
...* groan* *hurl* .......YES it's working finally I guess it took a extra long time to finally kick in.
"Yes now I have time to convince Ayato-kun to be with me instead of that abomination". I was wandering down the main hall looking for him when I was pinned to the wall by..............Laito.

"L-Laito-kun what a-are you d-doing"

"Hello bitch-chan I am quite thirsty as you can see, i was simply getting a quick drink from you~. Unless you want more~~."

" N-NO! Y-Yada stop!"

"Now why would I do that bitch-chan I'm having so much fun"~

"B-Because i-i need to g-go find
A-Ayato-k-kun!"

" hmmm.....what would you need with my brother, Bitch -chan?"

"B-BECAUSE.....ummm....I-I wanted t-to ask if he w-would hang o-out with m-me"

" Awww but bitch-chan didn't you know it's Ayato's day to hang out with our sexy mate~. To bad for you huh, the fact your love will never be returned that is."

" Y-YOU DON'T KNOW THAT PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT HE LOVES ME AND ONLY ME!"

He tightened his grip on my wrists I felt bruises coming to the surface. The pain showed on my face as i tried to pull away.

" Bitch-chan you shouldn't Raise your voice at me i may not react well😡. And besides Ayato doesn't love you your just our blood bag why would any of us have feelings for a pitiful human💢."

When he said that I felt arrows peirce through my heart, i will not give up they will be mine. I looked back up at Laito and saw his angry face before his fangs pierced my neck I yelped out of pain and felt my blood leaving my body. I tried to push him off to no avail,
"L......Laito.........kun......please.."
I tried to finish my sentence before getting pulled into the darkness.

........................................................................

.....Haru Pov.....

I woke up in bed with Subaru, he was letting out little snores, i snuggled my face into his hair breathing in his scent of roses.
I stayed like that for a while before starting to feel a little nauseous, not wanting to take the chance of puking on him I left to my room having just enough time to get to the toilet and puke in there.
(Time skip)
After I finished i flushed to toilet thinking I was done.....but my stomach had other plans for me i turned back to the toilet and continued puking for about ten minutes before someone came to bring me down for Breakfast.

I was sitting on the floor my head in the toilet puking when I heard a knock at the door removing my head from the bowl of the toilet I yelled "COME INNN.... o god...*blegh*"
I continued puking hoping for whoever it was to hurry up.
I heard footsteps walking quickly towards me before hearing a gasp of suprise I turned around to see who it was turns out it was Azusa coming to call me down for dinner.

"H-Haru....are..you....o-ok?" "I-Ill...go...get. t-the......others."

I nodded slowly hearing his rapid footsteps leaving.

(Quick time skip)

Everybody gathered in my room, i was laying in my bed with a towel on my forehead and a thermometer in my mouth.
Reiji took out the thermometer and read it aloud 125° due to you being a supernatural being your average should be from 116° to 120° so this is bad.
I nodded and started to drift away......