WHY IS SHE HERE!?

.....Haru Pov.....

I was bussy floating above Yui in the ceiling beams again to make sure she didn't go anywhere when I heard a bunch of things drop on the floor and someone shout very loudly
"WHAT THE FUCK!!"
I watched as Yui jumped at the loud noise turning around extremely fast I thought she would get whiplash.
I watched as she walked up to their confused expressions before introducing herself to them

Yui: Hello I'm Yui I'm terribly sorry I wasn't informed there where others living here.

Subaru: I said it once I'll say it again, WHAT THE FUCK!!

Ayato: your suppose to be in prison forever!

Yui: what? I'm sorry you must be confusing me to someone else I've never been to prison?

It was at this time I thought I should intervene I appeared behind Yui seeing the shocked looks on some of there face with confusion on the other half.
It looked like they were about to speak to me so I put my finger on my lips for a quiet motion. I watched as they closed their mouths, I nodded and pointed to my head and then to them before dissapering again.

Haru: uhhh, don't tell her I'm hear yet.

Kanato: why the FUCK is she back!

Yuma: we got rid of her for a reason!!

Azusa: she tried....to kill you!

Haru: shush I know I had to bring her here you think I wanted to!?

Shu: why doesn't she remember us?

Haru: I had to erase her memory.

Ruki: you can do that I don't remember it in the list you gave Me?

Haru: it's part of atom manipulation her memory is just a bunch of atoms I scrambled around.

Ruki: Interesting so she doesn't remember anything about us?

Haru: no, let's keep it that way just introduce yourselves like you've never met.

Reiji: FINE but after your explaining why she's back!

Haru: FINE hurry up she's getting confused.

I watched as my mates introduced them selves to her before leaving to put whatever was in there shopping bags away.
Wonder what's in those?

Wait black shopping bag,
Laito asking about kinks,
Them leaving without me knowing,
*GASP*
THEY WENT TO THE DIRTY STORE!!........
WITHOUT ME!!
O they can just wait whatever they bought is going to be use to its fullest capabilities.
After they all left I quickly went into the other room before making myself visible again and walking in like nothing happened.

Yui: umm, excuse me do you live here?

Haru: if you mean all my stuff is here and the fact that I built this house me living here then yes I do.