Chapter 3 - Hm?

I woke up on the floor, I heard Trista on the phone and Ryan cursing under his breath, Austin was walking toward me "She's awake!" He yells "Huh?" I say trying to register what was going on. "What happened?" Austin says while Trista and Ryan run over. "I don't know I blacked out and 'dreamed' i guess but it felt so real" i say. "Im just glad your ok" Ryan says looking at me, "i am too" i reply.    

     "What did you dream about?" Trista asks, "I saw a beautiful black wolf with the prettiest silver eyes but the thing about it was it--" "was larger than an actual wolf" Austin says finishing my sentence, Ryan and Austin both look at each other "We have to go" the say together. While they were walking out the door call Austin to come back, once he reaches me I ask "How did you know what I was going to say?" "I didn't... it was, um... just a wild guess?" He sounded like he was asking me a question when he said the last part, "oh ok" I say not believing him "see ya"

     "I wonder what that was about?" Trista says, "Yeah me too" I reply. "You know what I want?" She asks "Food!" We both say together. We eat until my mom gets home. "I'm home Rachel!" She says "Geez mom I'm right here" I say rounding the corner to get to her. "Oh ok" she says "hey mo--" "Rachel look!" She interrupts me and points outside, I lookwhere she is pointing and there is a different wolf thing, this time it's a really pretty light brown with a really light blue eyes.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter hope you liked it I will hopefully be posting tonight I don't know for sure hope you guys enjoyed bye!