Chapter 5 - Pool time

Rachels POV

     After Ryan and I get to the picnic I see Austin and Trista laughing at something Austin said. We walk up "Hey guys" I hear coming from Ryan.

Ryan and I sit down and we all immediately smile at each other. I make eye contact with Ryan and I might have slightly blushed... anyway we find out that Austin brought board games and played those for the longest time.

"It's outside so beautiful" Trista says with a grin. "Absolutely" I reply. "The full moon is tomorrow too!" She says. I just look down, I've always gotten these nightmares on nights of a full moon, even when I was a baby.

"You alright" I hear "Yeah, I'm fine" I say. "How about we go to my house and swim?" "Alright" everyone answers.

We get to my house and my head starts to pound with a headache so I go to the kitchen and get some aspirin  while everyone else got their swim suits on.

I walk out to my pool and see everyone in the pool. "Hey I'm going to sit this one out" I say walking to a chair. I slowly fall asleep

Trista's POV

We got to the pool and i still didn't see Rachel. We decided to get in and started to mess around with each other. Rachel finally comes out and says "Hey I'm going to sit this one out" I don't reply and look at Ryan, he looked really disappointed.

Rachel ends up falling asleep and I swim up to Ryan "Hey so when are you going to ask her out?" "What do you mean" he replies. "You know what I mean" and I give him a cheeky smirk. He pauses "...I don't know"

Rachel's POV

I wake up to Trista screaming as Austin carrying her into the house. I see Ryan sitting beside me at the table. "Hey..." I say "Hey..."I hear. "Guys come on!!!" Trista and Austin both scream at us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know! It's been too long and I'm sooo sorry. I just don't know where I want to go with this story at all. I'd love it if you'd give me some feedback and I'll see what I can do!