Chapter 1 - Friends stay together

Rachel's POV
I sit on my couch and listen to the rain drizzle on my bedroom window. I look out at the beautiful trees that shimmer with the raindrops on them. "I'm home" Im guessing it was Trista since she practically lives here. I walk down the stairs and meet her at the kitchen. "Jeez foodie much?" I ask giggling seeing how she walks into my house and goes straight for my food. "You know me so well" she says holding up Cheese Itz. I grab them out of he hand and drag her to Ryan's house (we meet there everyday so he can take us to school). We knock on the door and walk in. Austin and Ryan were sitting on the couch arguing about who knows what.

"Hey guys" I say sitting on the couch next to Austin. "Hey, Did you guys eat yet?" Ryan asks. "No, Rachel grabbed my food from my hand before coming here" Trista said with a frown. "Hey don't blame me, Ryan texted me and said we could eat here" I said as her eyes lit up and looked to the kitchen, "Yeah go eat whatever" Ryan said smiling and with that, let's just say we didn't see Trista again until we left for school.

*Skip School because it's boring AF*

"Bye guys" I say hugging Trista and Austin as they walk into Austins house. I walk back to the car as Ryan starts to slowly drive off. I give him a frown as he drove to his house. I walked and got distracted by the glow of the forest behind my house. I shake my head and walk into my house. "Hey mom" I say walking to the kitchen. "Hey sweetie how was school" she asked "like usual" I say walking upstairs to my room.

After listening to the birds chirp I finally fell asleep. "Rachel wake up" i hear as Ryan slowly shakes me. "Five more minutes mom" I say pulling my pillow onto my face. "But your mom made mac&cheese for us" Ryan said as I pulled my face out from under my pillow. "Us?" I ask "Yeah Trista and Austin are here too, so get your nasty butt out of bed."

*skip until they eat*

I look at my mom, she is looking at all of us with a slightly surprised face. "Wow" is all that came out of her mouth. "Wow what mom?" I ask her "After 11 years you guys are all still close as ever" she replied. "Of course, real friend stay together Miss. Watkins" Austin said looking at us all

------------------------------------------------
Well even though it might be boring so far I really hope you have enjoyed the first actual chapter! Bye guys!!