Chapter 2 - Visions

Rachel's POV

I woke up in my room and looked out my window, I saw something that looked kinda like an all black wolf with bright silver eyes but a lot bigger than just a regular wolf. I decided I would go to see if it was a wolf (curiosity killed the cat). I walk back downstairs and walk onto my patio, the wolf, it was gone.

Trista's POV
     I look outside and adore the nature before getting cereal and heading to Rachel's. "Geez Rachel and I are going to be 16 soon, IM GANNA BE ABLE TO DRIVE" I yelled the last part and this lady that was walking her dog just stared at me like I was a lunatic.

Austins POV
     "Austin your dad and i are going for a run, do you want to come?" My mom asks. "Yeah sure mom, I haven't morphed in a while" I say back.

Rachel's POV
     I go into the kitchen to eat and here a knock on the door. "Who is--" before I could finish I see Ryan and Trista walk into my house. "Oh" i say
"Wow don't sound so happy to see us" Ryan says sarcastically. After about an hour of playing on my Xbox, I hear the door open "Hello?" I saw walking to the door, then suddenly I black out.

I see the same wolf I saw this morning outside and start to follow it into the woods. The wolf turns back at me and I see his beautiful eyes, they were a beautiful glowing silver. Then I black out again.

--------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I really hope you guys are enjoying this so far. Comment some predictions of what you think is going to happen next until next time bye!