Charter 68

CARLYS POV

My body drapes over Zayns and I find myself with a massive headache and fucking tired.

"Zayn,"

"Hmm?" He hums.

"I'm tired." I say pushing myself off of him but he quickly brings me to his body again. "Zayn," I moan. I fake like I'm going to get up and he flinches to grab me before I hurriedly run into our bedroom. He runs and follows behind me.

"That wasn't fair." He complains and I shrug my shoulders. His body falls on the bed and he snuggles into the blanket.

I walk over to my dresser and grab a shirt.  "No," Zayn says.

"No what?" I turn and nonchalantly move my body behind the dresser.

His cheeks deepen red. "Stay like you are now." He looks away.

"Zayn Malik, if you are implying that I stay naked then I am flattered." I say in a proper British accent.

He rolls his eyes, "Shut up. Come here." He pats the bed beside him and I shake my head no.

"You're the one that said you were tired!"

"Well, I'm not tired anymore." I pout and manage to slip on panties and a bra.

He smirks at me. "Then what do you want to do?"

"Kiss you." I giggle, still intoxicated.

"Then kiss me." He says and I nod. I crawl on the bed to him and kiss him hard. My fingertips settle on his jaw line and trace the shape of them. I'm on my knees and his hands force my waist to sit in his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him to me.

"The baby is due in 8 more months, yeah?" Zayn randomly asks me.

I bite my lip and nod my head.

"Hmm," He says thinking.

"I don't want to think about it really Zayn." I admit and he agrees. I really don't want to think that I'm going to be a mother and Zayn a father. It's crazy quite honestly. Zayn used to be my best friend and now he's the best boyfriend. Soon the father of my child. So much has happened since I've been with him.

I roll off of Zayn and lay on my stomach beside him. He puts his hand on the small of my back. "I love you Carly." He says.

"I love you too." I smile at him lazily.

"No I mean I don't just love you like any other guy loves his girlfriend. I'm actually infatuated with you quite honestly. I love you in every way possible. I love how you crinkle your nose when you don't like something. I love the way you squeeze your eyes shut when we kiss. I love how you're still nervous to take a shower with me. I love you."

And in that moment I realized he's the most beautiful person anyone could ever be with ever. He's.. he's... perfect. I can't think of anything other to do then kiss him. I smile in the midst of our kiss and it's beautiful. His tongue finds it way into my mouth and it's beautiful. Our bare bodies press together and it's beautiful and he's beautiful.

We finally fall asleep wrapped in each others arms and I love him.

***

When my eyes open tiredly I reach for Zayn and he isn't there. I reach over further in the bed and he's not there. I look over to the clock and squint from the little light. It's 4 am where could he possibly be?

I sit up to wake myself up. I get out of bed and walk around the apartment, calling Zayns name. He isn't answering.

I grab my phone and dial his number. His phone goes straight to voice mail and I'm beginning to panic. I quickly get dressed and I grab my car keys and get into my car quickly. I put some mint gum in my mouth to give me something to do and to calm me. I search the streets as I drive. I probably look like someone on drugs. My eyes are wide and I lean against the steering wheel driving.

I spot a dark figure and I recognize the black leather jacket and swerve to the curb of the road. I run out of the car and stop in front of Zayn.

"Where were you?" I say panicked. 

"Hannah she- said she'd hurt you if I didn't come." He says with his eyes wide. "Are you okay?" He asks panickly concerned.

I shove his chest and then hug him. "Don't do that to me." I cry in his chest. "You scared the hell out of me."

"I'm sorry." He puts his hand on my hair. "I'm sorry." He whispers in my ear. We sit there for a few minutes just hugging each other.

I wipe my tears and get in my car and he gets into the passenger seat. The whole car ride home is silent.

"She was going to hurt you." Zayn says when we get into the apartment.

"Where did Hannah come from? She moved! What did she say?" I ask.

"She made it sound like she was going to tell me something serious but she just talked about her life and my life and the baby." My eyes snap up.

"The baby?" I ask. "How'd she know about that?"

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"You didn't have to go I was right here and she couldn't have hurt me!" I yell. "Go sleep on the couch." I tell him and I'm trying to be serious.

"What?" He chuckles.

"You heard me... on. the. couch." I say through clenched teeth.

"Fine." He grabs a pillow and goes to the couch.

ZAYNS POV

Why is she so mad? This is stupid. She's being silly. I mean yeah I should've told her I was going or maybe not even gone at all but I couldn't take the risk of her getting hurt.

I hear footsteps tapping down the hallway and I look in the direction, trying to see through the dark.

Carly comes out of the shadows and lays on the couch before I can lay down. I look at her with confusion.

"Carly, what are you doing?" I laugh.

"Go sleep in the bed. I'll sleep on the couch." She says and closes her eyes. I grab her by the waist and throw her over my shoulder.

"Zayn put me down!" Carly yells, hitting my back.

"No,"

"Zayn," She warns me.

"Fine." I plop her on the bed. "Stay." I tell her like a dog and she huffs. I scoot into bed with her and grab her waist. She squirms.

"Zayn get away." She says.

"Nope, no leaving now. I have you on lock down." I smirk.

"Ughhhh." She huffs, still struggling to get away from me. She tries to pry my fingers off of her but they don't budge.

"I hate you." She breathes out and I can hear her smiling.

"You love me." I breath against the back of her neck.

"Yeah yeah." I imagine her rolling her eyes after saying it.

My eyes fall closed, as does hers.

(The book is nearly over guys. I haven't decided if I'm going to write another fan fiction yet. The chances are high <3 But if I'm going to write another one I need more reads guys. It's a dream to have a huge amount of reads on my fan fiction that'd be incredible! I don't know guys. Goodnight or Good morning to you all.)