Chapter 47

ZAYNS POV

"Dude I'm so happy your my roommate instead of someone I don't know." I praise Niall. Me and him are friends but aren't really close. Well I guess this will be some good bonding time for us.

"I know same here mate." He responds high fiving me.

"Are you going to the party tonight?" He asks me with his back facing me. He takes his clothes out of his large suitcase and I do the same.

"Yes, with Carly and her friend Mallory." I say shoving some boxers into a drawer.

"Oh nice. We should meet up or something." He chuckles.

"For sure man." I say and stop myself. "Who are you going with?" I ask him hoping he doesn't say with Harry. Because after what happened last time I don't want him around my Carly. My chest pains me at the memory of his hands on her innocent body.

"Louis and his girlfriend, Ellis, I think that's her name." Relief washes over me and I'm thankful.

"Good because I don't know about.. you know, Harry."

"Oh yeah, I know that's pretty fucked up that that happened to you. But you know Harry will probably be there, but there are so many people there you probably won't even see him." He says to me.

"Yeah well.." He interupts me.

"But I do know Harry feels really bad and misses you."

"No he doesn't." I shake my head turning to him.

"Yes he does, he misses you a lot." Honesty is in his voice.

"What are we teenage girls? C'mon lets just drop it." I suggest and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Screw it. I'll do this later." Niall shoves his clothes off his bed and into his suitcase again. He lays his back against his bed with his hands behind his head.

****

"Niall, wake up." I tap his shoe on his foot. He had fallen asleep and I hope he will still go to the party despite that he may be tired.

He grumbles in his sleep and rolls over on his stomach.

"Are you going to the party still?" I ask him.

"What time is it now?" He asks with closed eyes.

"9 or something." I sigh.

"Yeah let's go." He suprisingly sits up and hangs his legs off the bed.

I send Carly a text telling her we're ready and are coming to her dorm.

"We're going to pick up Carly and her friend at their dorm." I say and Niall nods standing up and putting a new black t shirt over his head. I leave my plain black v- neck on realizing I haven't worn it that long today. I grab my leather jacket and me and Niall are basically wearing the same thing.

"We're meeting Louis and Ellis there." He says brushing his teeth again.

"Alright." I decide to brush my teeth too.

"Ready to go?" Niall asks scrolling through his phone.

"Yeah." I plainly respond and we head to Carlys dorm.

We have to walk to a completely different building because apparently they have a rule that boys and girls can not stay in the same building, but that rule will probably be broken by me.

We walk down a long hallway after getting off the elevator and stop at room 502. I knock lightly and the door immediately opens. I study Carlys features. She looks so fucking perfect. I stand staring at her not speaking.