Chapter 58

ZAYNS POV

Carly finally got dismissed from the damn hospital. I think they're is something else going on but I'll just leave it alone.

When we get back to college we both discuss leaving college. This is going to be difficult, leaving and everything. Our parents have to come here and all that shit, so that means we actually have to tell them why we're leaving. Shit. Or maybe since we're over 18 they'll let us leave, or we can forge our parents signatures, which is probably what I'll do.

"We have to go now, so we can get out sooner." I say to Carly. I hate to have her moving around so much since she's pregnant or whatever.

***

We get to the headquarters of the college and find a man standing behind the front desk. He seems like he's in his twenties. Classes have already started but we haven't been to any of them.

"Zayn, I really don't want to do this." Carly says, looking scared.

"We can always take college after we settle down with the baby." I reassure her. She nods her head. I can tell I just lifted a heavy weight from her shoulders.

We both walk up to the desk, hand in hand. The man looks at Carly and his eyes rake her body. I can see the dirty thoughts he's thinking about her. She doesn't seem to notice, she focuses on our hand entangled by our waists.

"Fuck off." I snap at him and his attention immediately directs to me.

"I- What can I do for you two?" He stutters because I caught him undressing my girlfriend with his eyes.

"How do we dismiss ourselves from college?" I snort. My attitude is still held at the same tone. I don't like this bitch already.

"How old are you two?"

"19 and 18." I roll my eyes.

"You'll have to have a parents consent and signature. We usually don't let people just drop out, but if its for a good reason then it should be fine." He says preppily.

"Well we don't care."

He raises his brows at me. "These papers will need to be signed. All the information is required."

I grab the packet of paper that's stapled together and walk away. I hear Carly say a quick "thank you" and she speeds up behind me.

"We'll have to tell our parents so soon Zayn and my mom will not sign that paper for this reason." She races.

"Carly, just forge the signatures." I say plainly.

"We can do that?" She asks innocently and I chuckle at her.

"No, but we're going to." I smile and kiss her cheek.

I skim by eyes through all the papers. They're asking rediculous questions.

It takes a half hour to fill everything out and Carly and I both decided to turn the work in in the morning.

"You want to do something tonight?" I ask Carly.

"Like what?"

CARLYS POV

"Go eat maybe?" He says in a question.

"I'm not that hungry, we can eat later." I say all too quickly. I can't eat again until tomorrow or maybe even the next day. I don't want to pass out again.

"Okay?" He says skeptically, "Well what do you want to do then?"

"Lets go to a party or something." I say and he looks at me strangely.