Chapter 65

ZAYNS POV

My fingers curl in her hair and I kiss her.

"Zayn." she moans. She pulls my hips to her and her back presses to the wall.

"Fuck," I trip over nothing, but the ground. She falls with me to our knees. My hands are around her waist and she pulls my hair. I don't care if I'm gentle or rough with her, I don't love her.

CARLYS POV

Liam asks to walk me up and I let him. I don't know if I can stand up straight.

I stumble onto Liam and he lifts me up. I pull the key out of my purse and try to get it into the door knob, but am failing miserably. Liam laughs and grabs the key, opening the door.

I walk in and leave Liam outside the door to wait. I see Zayn on his knees with a girl.

"What the fuck!" I scream at the top of my lungs. The scene that plays in front of me brings me out of my toxic stage.

Their heads snaps up, but the whores hands are still on his waist. I stomp to the two of them and pull her hair, so her body pulls away from him.

"Carly!" Zayn yells and I turn around and slap him. I grab the collar of the girl and push her out the door.

"Leave!" I yell to her.

"Why?" She says in an annoying preppy voice. She sort of looks like me. Same size, height, hair.

"Just go!" I yell again and Liam watches the girl leave. "Go Liam." I say quietly and dismiss him.

"Here's my number, if you need anything." Liam gives me a piece of paper and I shove it in my pocket.

"Thanks." I say and kiss his cheek before closing the door.

"Zayn! What the hell was that!" I yell.

"Returning the favour sweetheart!" He says back and stands up.

"Zayn that's not okay! I did that once with Liam!" I shove his shoulders.

"Oh okay, so you're saying you didn't kiss him tonight?"

"Oh no I did! And it was great! I almost had sex with him if it wasn't for you!" I sneer.

"Oh really?"

"Really!"

"Well why don't you just go with Liam then!" He yells and something in me breaks.

"Because I don't want to be with anyone else." I say softly and something in him breaks too.  I can see it in his eyes. I don't know if its from the alcohol, but I fall on my knees. He slowly falls in front of me. He grabs my hands and puts his forehead against mine.

"We messed up." He huffs.

"I'm sorry Zayn, I really am." I suck in to try not to cry.

"I'm still mad at you." He says softly.

"I'm still mad at you." I repeat what he says. Because I am, I walked in when he was kissing another girl. I shouldn't even be nice to him now, but I'm so mentally and physically exhausted.

"You almost had sex with Liam?" He brings that back up. I bite my lip and nod my head softly against his forehead.

"I shouldn't have left you." He takes the blame and I'm suprised.

"I shouldn't have went home with him." I breathe.

"Have you been drinking?" He asks looking into my eyes now.

"A little. How'd you know?" I smile.

"I can smell a sweet strawberry, yet alcohol beverage on your breath." He says and I laugh again.

ZAYNS POV

"Well we can go to bed then." I say since I don't think she'll sleep with me. She closes her eyes. "I'll sleep on the couch." I say helping her get up.

"Why?" She scrunches her forehead and frowns dramatically.

"You're mad at me remember?" I remind her.

"Oh yeah." She pouts and then smiles. "We can sleep together still and not touch eachother then."

"Fine." I say and I have a feeling we'll end up touching somehow. I felt nothing, absolutely nothing when that girl and I were kissing. It was certaintly no kiss from Carly. I picked her up at a bar and found she was drunk and horny, so I took her home and made out with her. Just to spite Carly.

I'm furious actually at this girl, but I can't get myself away from her. She said she almost had sex with Liam. I don't know what exactly that means, but I don't want to find out. I don't think I do..

We walk back to our bedroom. I'm exhausted and need to sleep. I pull my shirt over my head. I usually don't sleep with my shirt off, but I could use the boost for Carly's affection.

Carly eyes me and when I catch her staring she quickly turns away. I watch her as she strips to her bra and panties. I lick my lips and bite my lip. She surprisingly stays as is and she's obviously trying to seduct me too. Her little stomach sticks out from the child that's growing inside of her.

She walks and makes eye contact with me. She turns the light off and I can hear her foot steps coming closer. She climbs onto the bed and doesn't lay near me. I wrap my arm around her waist, but she removes them.

"Carly.." I whine, like a little kid.

"Zayn, we're mad at each other." She whines back to me.

I scoot closer to the back of her body. "Who cares." I say in her ear and put my arms around her. She giggles and I kiss her cheek. This is how our relationship works. We can't stay mad at eachother for the slightest bit of time. I like it this way.

"I love you Carly." I say.

"I love you." She says, lacing her fingers with mine and she pulls our hands entangled to her chest.