Chapter 7

I saw Liam's head quickly turn towards the voice.

Liam got off top of me and started to walk towards Zayn.

My face hurt where he had punched me, but I wasn't paying any attention to the pain. I was too focused on what was going on between the two boys.

I saw Zayn run at Liam. He slammed him up against the brick wall and had his hand clamped around Liam's neck.

The situation quickly turned and Liam slammed Zayn on the ground and started to hit him. I could see the blood coming from Zayn's mouth.

Liam got up as if he won the fight. I saw Zayn stumble to get off the ground. He pushed Liam into the wall and hit him repetitively just like Liam had done to me.

I couldn't take seeing anyone get hurt. I covered my mouth and tears rolled onto my cheeks.

"Stop!" I yelled, but Zayn still hit him. I ran up to Zayn and grabbed his shoulder.

"Zayn QUIT PLEASE!" I screamed. He got a glimce of my face and he backed away from Liam laying on the ground.

"Come on lets go Carly." Zayn said wiping blood from his lip.

I started to walk away and looked back at Liam still laying on the ground.

I grabbed Zayn's jacket and stopped. He turned around and waited for me to say something.

"I-I cant just leave him there." I stuttered.

"Come on Carly now!" He said forcefully.

I heard a voice yell. "This isn't over Zayn and Carly!" Liam said angrily.

I buried my face into Zayn's chest. I wasnt used to seeing people getting hurt like that.

"Come on baby." Zayn grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him.

We went back to his house.

Zayn started kissing me. He moved lower.

"Zayn, please. It's not the night for fooling around. You're hurt." I explained."

"You're hurt too." He added. "are you okay? You're lip is swollen and your face is bruised. Do you need anything?" He asked his eyes were full of concern.

"No I'm fine." I said. I didnt want to tell him about Liam kissing me or he would kill him.

He turned his head in disappointment. We both laid down in the bed. After I went under the covers, Zayn followed. He wrapped his legs around me, and held me through the night. I felt safe with him.

***

ZAYN'S POV

I woke up and found myself alone in the bed. Where was Carly? I called her, but no answer. I was worried.

...

I hadn't talked to her for days. It seemed like forever. It hurt to know that she could be in trouble.

I felt so alone. Could she be trying to get me back? Some sort of revenge?

Just then I received a text from Carly.

"It's Liam, if you ever want to see Carly again, you will let me have her."

I called him.

"Where the fuck did you take her?! Liam, seriously this isn't a joke, let her go or I'll..." I exclaimed.

"You 'll what?" He said giggling.

"Just tell me where the fuck you are!" I said.

"Carly's house. But you'll never get her back if you come." He said.

What was I going to do? What was he capable of? Could he kill her? I didn't care. Immediately I ran, straight to Carly's.

...