Chapter 59

CARLYS POV

"That movie was messed up." I break the silence, as we all stare at the credits.

"Oh my god, I know. I'm scared." Eleanor snuggles into Louis' chest.

"Hey, we should all have one, big sleepover!" Mallory says in a really girly voice and everyone giggles.

"Okay." We all answer casually.

"Yes, lets lay out the blankets so we can all snuggle." Louis says like a teenage girl and Eleanor laughs at his joke. I smile at the stupid face he makes. 

When we all help to put a bunch of.blankets on the floor we lay down and drape two huge comforters on top of us all. I'm laying beside Zayn and Niall. I feel something grab my feet and I jerk away quickly. Zayn laughs and lays down on his back.

"You're a jerk!" I yell and slap his chest. He still laughs at him trying to scare me like what happened in the movie. The little girl was laying in her bed and someone pulled her feet and she almost slid off. Oh my god, it's scary. Couple by couple, we all lay on the floor. I think it's kind of cute actually. All friends having a sleep over. I don't know.

I huddle my face on Zayn's chest and he wraps his arms around my waist. I feel surrounded, but protected. It's dark in the room and we all talk amongst ourselves. I can feel him looking at me, even though I can't even see him.

"Shit, Zayn." I whisper so I don't draw attention to myself.

"What?"

"We missed to doctor appointment." I groan.

"Reschedule it tomorrow." He says.

"Fine." I groan again. I just want to get it over with. I huff and lay my head back down, flinging my hair behind me.

Zayn brings his lips to mine, when I'm half asleep. I don't acknowledge him, I just lay there peacefully. I'm awake but I'm not at the same time.

"I love you so much Carly. I'll never leave you, my love." He whispers in my ear and a small smile forms on my face. His arms sqeeze around me.

***

ZAYNS POV

"Zayn babe, wake up." Carly whispers in my ear. I groan and roll over and her body follows mine. "Wake up, wake up, wake up." She laughs and kisses all over my face. I join her and try to open my eyes.

"We're going to the doctor's today." She says quietly. I nod my head and sit up.

"Lets go then." I say in my sleepy voice.

***

Before we arrived at the doctors we had to go home and fix ourselves up a little bit before actually being able to be seen in public.

My car pulls in to the familiar doctor's office. I can sense Carly's nervousness about the appointment. When we walked in it's the same old place with the same old people. Carly walks up to the front desk and signs her name down on the paper attached to a clipboard and then we go back to the waiting seats and sit.

"Are you okay?" I nervously ask her after a few minutes of silence.

"Yes, just nervous that's all. I want the baby to be healthy." She taps her fingers on the arm of the chair.

"Carly," The doctor calls.

Carly takes a deep breath and I grab her hand and walk through the door.

"Hello." The doctor smiles. "I'm Dr. Lily and I'm going to be giving you your ultrasound." We follow her back into an office.

"Okay, if you could just lie down on the chair we can get started." Dr. Lily says, picking up some kind of gel and a tube thing.

Carly does and she's told and I stand beside her with her hand still in mine. "Relax." I whisper to her and she nods her head.

Dr. Lily lifts up Carlys shirt to reveal her stomach and sqeezes the gel onto her belly. She spreads it out with a flat, wooden stick. She applies the tube onto her stomach and looks at the monitor. Her eyebrows furrow and she looks back to Carly.

"So tell me Carly, have you been eating okay?" She says with concern.

"Yes, Why?" Carly asks nervously.

"Well, your baby isn't getting enough nutrition. Not enough food in the baby's belly."

"What?" I ask.

"I've been eating fine Dr. Lily." Carly reassures her and smiles nervously.

"Can I have a minute alone with Carly?"I say.

"Of course." The doctor says and walks out.

I turn to face Carly, "Babe, you haven't been eating, have you?" I look at her with compassion.

"Zayn, I'm fine." She tries to convince me, but it isn't happening. I look deep into her eyes. "Okay, okay. I- I've been purging and I- don't know what to do."

"Carly, please. You can't do this, not now, not ever. You have a baby to take care of." I express to her.

"I-" She looks down.

"I'll go find the doctor." I say and kiss her forehead before leaving. I want her to be healthy, for herself and the baby. I just can't believe I've been so blind for this long.

"Doctor, we're ready for you to come back." I say once I find her. She nods her head and follows me back to the room.

CARLYS POV

I see Zayn and Dr. Lily entering the room once again. Zayn grabs my hand again and the doctor wipes the gel off my stomach.

"Carly, has been p-" Zayn stops and looks at me.

"I've been purging. That's why the baby isn't healthy." I breathe. The doctor stares at me.

"Well, you're going to have to eat right, or your baby  will die in your womb."

That will be the hardest part.

(I'm sorry it took so long. I'm really sick :c enjoy!)