chapter 19

Warning: this chapter may not be suitable for some people!

His face came closer and closer and closer until ...

"You have something in your hair" my heart creased with beating and I put my poker face on in a matter of seconds.

"What?" Confusedly I searched in my hair for the thing he was telling me about.

"Wait, here" he reached his arm out and removed a small leaf from my hair.

"Falling leaves are always a problem" he joked making me laugh a little although his face didn't change from his cold self.

I really thought he was going to kiss me but it ended up in the contrary way. When he turned his attention back to the door I quietly pouted because I secretly wanted him to kiss me.

If only he wanted to kiss me ...

He opened his appartement door and stood on the side to let me in. I muttered a 'thank you' and quickly got in so he also could come in and close the door behind him.

We took our shoes off and placed them neatly near the front door.

"Is it pizza or fried chicken tonight?" He asked without looking at me, while going to the kitchen.

"Pizza~" I cooed and stood awkwardly in the middle of the living room.

I looked around and observed a lot of things. There were still a few boxes and other stuff that indicated that he just moved there. His appartement was really simple for someone who is that creative to be a rapper. I thought he would have a darker concept with a lot of CDs and stuff like that in his appartement. I shrugged it off and looked around for a bit more, I noticed a black piano in the corner of the living room.

"He plays the piano too?" I thought silently. I never thought such a bad ass rapper like him would play such a classic and not that vulgar instrument like the piano.

"You can sit down" he spoke up and I looked to my right to see him in his small kitchen arranging a few stuff to clean it. I shyly padded to his sofa and sat down.

Meanwhile I looked around he searched for his phone in his pocket and took it out. He dialed the number of the pizzeria and asked me which pizza I wanted.

"They'll be here in twenty minutes" he said and opened his refrigerator.

"You drink alcohol?" He asked from the distance. I hesitated for a second before answering.

"Euh ... yeah" I lied totally but Yoongi believed me and took two bottles of soju from the refrigerator. He raised an eyebrow while walking up to me.

"I didn't know little girls like you drink soju" He raised the side of his doll-like lips in a smirk when he observed my flustered face.

"Well, I ... " I didn't know what to say. He chuckled and sat down beside me on his sofa.

"You don't have to drink if you want, I have soda" he said, amused by the fact I lied. The only reason I lied was because of the embarrassement I felt by not drinking alcohol at this age like any other teenager.

"No, no it's okay ... I can drink it" I lied a second time and Yoongi give in by handing me the drink.

"Don't get drunk ... "

"I won't"

A few laters passed by and the both of them got interested in their conversation.

"You know what happened at the underground rap battle?" Yoongi began.