Chapter 7

Pain helped you becoming the person you are now

"You're grounded until next week!" Mom exclaimed in frustration. The whole drive consisted of mom and dad's annoying life story full authority about how I shouldn't meet a boy. Is it that wrong to meet a boy?

"Ugh!" I stomped off towards my bedroom. They're so selfish! I slammed the door shut behind me and let myself fall onto my soft bed. After a few minutes laying down like that, I turned my head to the direction of the window. Raindrops were colliding against the window, making light noises. I like those noises.

I suddenly aimed for my phone. I stretched my arm out until my pocket but didn't feel anything. I shot my eyes open and sat up on my bed. I searched around me but didn't see anything. Panick rushed trough me as I totally stood up from my bed to find my phone. Did I leave it at the mall earlier? It must be!

I recalled the scene where I sat down on that bench, close to the opening of the mall and Yoongi came up to me. I must forgot it there when mom and dad dragged me away from him. How am I supposed to get it back now? And how will I find Yoongi?

Maybe if I'll go to that one tree... that's it! I have to go to that tree. I took my sneakers and a warm jacket, because of the cold weather, as I opened my window wide open ...

__

Like I expected, I saw Yoongi standing beside the tree. The poster of the underground rap battle was a long time ago gone making my heart flutter when I recalled the sight of him rapping on stage. I smiled widely and quickly ran up to him. My smile faltered away the instant I stood in front of his taller figure.

"What happened to your eye?" I asked worriedly as he just handed me my phone, making a part of me happy. He sure knew why I came there in the first place. His eye was swollen and blue as if someone beated him up.

"It's nothing." He quietely said without emotion.

"How can you call that 'nothing'." I said as I pointed to his miserable eye. Because he didn't respond nor react to my words, I decided to go back to why I came there.

"Thanks anyway for my phone." I smiled again as I putted it in my pocket. He nodded his head and putted his hands casually in his pockets.

"I'm sorry for earlier." I said as I felt ashamed.

"It's okay, don't be sorry." He said and looked up at the sky. It began to rain lightly so he hugged his hoodie closer to himself. I bited the inside of my cheek as I really wanted to know what happened to his eye.

"I have to go." He quickly said and moved to walk away but he couldn't, making my eyes grow wide.

"Are you okay?" I worriedly asked as he suddenly limped away. He was in pain, so much pain, I could see that by the way he limped and it also was written on his face.

"Yes, I'm okay." He assured me but I didn't believe him.

"But you're limping, let me help you." I wanted to grab his arm as support but he stopped me by gently pushing my arm away. Yoongi had a bed temper so he could get easily mad at people. He normally had to be mad at you for touching him but because you were a girl, in the first place, he didn't got mad. The second reason was because of the positive feeling he got from your touch. He kind of felt save just by your touch.