chapter 16

I've got one hundred problems and you're one of them

Yoongi's patience reached its limit. He couldn't lay the whole day in his bed thinking about how to apologize to her. It has been three days they didn't talk to each other and each day gets worser for the both of them. Yoongi has been so sad that he almost fell into a deeper depression. He has been writing lots of ideas down on a paper just to make the best apology to (Y/N). The first one was writing a letter to her since he didn't dare to face her yet. The second one was to write a rap about her and how much he felt guilty for yelling at her like that. The third one was placing a little note on the tree where they always meet up. The problem is that she doesn't show up anymore. He has been going to the tree for a few times but everytime he went there; it was empty. Only the poster was still to be seen but it was screwed up because of the rain and the bad autumn weather. That feeling of knowing that she doesn't want to see him anymore makes him feel as if someone shot into his tiny heart with a gun.

On the other side; things have been going really badly with (Y/N). Her parents came home the night she came back with tears rolling down her rozy cheeks. When she was asked why she was crying she first hesitated and came up with the excuse that it weren't tears but rain drops from outside. Her parents didn't believe her at first and kept staring at her but (Y/N) didn't want to stay there any longer and ran upstairs in the safety of her bedroom.

She was so confused about why he was that irritated. Sure people can have a bad day once in a while but she didn't know someone could have that bad of a day to start yelling at her for no reason. She also felt guilty for what he said. Was she too desperated to see him or was she too clingy with him? Why would he ask her to stay out of his way then? A few days later, she still didn't got out of her bed. Only to grab something to eat or drink. Her parents still don't know what happened that day so they have been thinking she got her period and that's why she's been acting like that. They still commanded her to practice her piano skill before they went to Busan for an important meeting with the CEO of an important corporation.

"Your lessons will begin within a few days so your mother and I expect you to practice a lot until then, got it?" Father said and pointed with his index finger to the lonely instrument in the grand living room.

"Yes" I replied and walked up to the sofa without looking a second time to them. They shook their heads at my sad and depressed form before telling our maid to stuff me with a lot of food since I looked skinny lately. She kindly smiled back and nodded but she know from herself that she never would do something to me that is against my will. But that also mean that she'll be prudent with me and give me food so I won't starve myself.

I laid down on the sofa and stared at the piano. It was sombre and dull since it has been standing there all alone. Because of the lights shining on it I clearly could see how much of layers dust the piano had. It surely indicated that nobody has been playing it lately and our maid didn't wiped it off because she know I hated it when people touched it.

I sighed and stood up.

The piano was patienly waiting for me to sit down on it. I cracked my fingers and began to play it freely, without the music papers with notes.

It felt good to play the piano while being alone. I don't have any problem with knowing how to play the piano because that's my hobby. But the fact that my parents obliged me to play it makes the fun go away.

___

"It's been a long time, Yoongi" Mr. Jung greeted him and let him to the two armchairs in his all too familiar chamber.